Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LUXURY SOFI XXX - Hendon Central  (Read 2169 times)

1 review(s) for LUXURY SOFI XXX (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Moneyshow

External Link/Members Only

Pictures very accurate, large flat close to Hendon Central (3 mins walk )

Booked for an hour and had the sense to downgrade to 30 minutes, not a huge waste of money but a waste none the less.

I found this girl very attractive, but she had a stinking attitude, complained I had a small amount of stubble, which was nothing compared to her legs and her pussy !

NO KISSING ! this bothered me, hence the downgrade, if that's not a necessary for you, I would give her a neutral.

OWO, little feeling, licked around the tip and keen to get the "magic stick" inside her.

Had her on top a few bounces up and down, my usual quick blurt and despite her saying I would be able to cum again (if wanted) I didn't hang around !

I know you get what you pay for, but really it was more like a quickie for £50 and with no kissing and her moaning re my stubble a negative for me

Offline smiths

Pictures very accurate, large flat close to Hendon Central (3 mins walk )

Booked for an hour and had the sense to downgrade to 30 minutes, not a huge waste of money but a waste none the less.

I found this girl very attractive, but she had a stinking attitude, complained I had a small amount of stubble, which was nothing compared to her legs and her pussy !

NO KISSING ! this bothered me, hence the downgrade, if that's not a necessary for you, I would give her a neutral.

OWO, little feeling, licked around the tip and keen to get the "magic stick" inside her.

Had her on top a few bounces up and down, my usual quick blurt and despite her saying I would be able to cum again (if wanted) I didn't hang around !

I know you get what you pay for, but really it was more like a quickie for £50 and with no kissing and her moaning re my stubble a negative for me

Thanks for the review, I had this WG down as a possible. Postcode I was given was the same as Tanya Babe among others in a well known brothel. The maid/pimp I spoke to confirmed kissing and OWO were on offer. This brothel is going down the shitter with the pimp blatantly lying now. :thumbsdown:

Offline ddfun

To clarify.......did she refuse kissing because of the stubble or was the kissing not available at all?

Offline Moneyshow

She refused the kissing, I asked her to clarify what I had agreed on the phone (which obv was not her )

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Shame, she was on the hl, pending further possible reviews.

Thanks for sharing OP and sorry to hear it was a duff one for you.

Offline Steve2

She refused the kissing, I asked her to clarify what I had agreed on the phone (which obv was not her )

I would have walked if it wasn't on offer

Offline Moneyshow

I know I know, couldn't get anything else nearby and had to make do with a poor punt