Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Estelle or Sweet Chantelle????  (Read 2333 times)

tonka

I have seen both....towards the end of last year

Chantelle gives lovely wet head and is a nice girl. Not a stunner but not a munter either. I do keep her on my hot list as i would see her again at some point.

Estelle, Now i think the girl on the profile is the girl i saw, although when i see her she had a few more pics on the AW profile and i knew it was the girl in the pics as she had a little tattoo on her belly in the pics and in person.

Estelle's profile then got taken over by some red head bird, and now it is back to what i believe is the original Estelle who i saw.

She is\was a really pretty young girl, lovely figure and a nice punt.

I'm just at work debating if i want to see her tonight before i meet some pals for a drink  ;)

Offline NightKid

As tonka confusingly said, there's a possibility the current girl on Estelle's profile is not the one that's been widely reviewed here.
Why I'm uncertain is because there's a review of the profile dated 26/11/2014 that mentions "brown hair now instead of black".

Fortunately, there's a way to tell who she is. In my review of her, I had the foresight to attach her pics then which showed and mentioned the star tattoo on her hips.
So all we need now is for the most recent person who has seen her to confirm if the girl they saw still has the tattoos.

Moving on to your question ... I haven't seen Chantelle but, in terms of their differences, her reviews do mention that she's a bit more subdued during sex.
And I've been told, while commenting on her attractiveness in another recent thread, that she may not be as attractive as I initially thought she would be. Probably a 7 vs an 8, but beauty is subjective.

Having said that, I don't think you'll regret going with either one. Actually, since they're both among the best VFM WGs around, why not try both and give us your notes on them?

Offline tantric talents

Strange that she only works until 5:30 pm!

tonka

Yeh I probably didn't explain that very well.... :rolleyes:

But yes i'm not sure if the original Estelle i see is the one on the current profile!

edit - the girl in NightKid's review is the Estelle i see and she was pretty fit and has the tattoo i mentioned.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 04:42:53 pm by tonka »

Offline NightKid

Strange that she only works until 5:30 pm!

Their working hours being short has been mentioned as an issue before. I don't begrudge them that though, if they're happy with it.

mrhappypants

Seen both and preferred Chantelle.  More engaging, longer list of services, more shapely, cute hick Polish girl.

Dave

JuliusSeizure

Well this is the pics I have from Sweet Estelle's profile when it was Tayla and she was a redhead. So maybe different Girl and shared account?

External Link/Members Only

Offline NightKid

Saw Estelle again recently and I can confirm that she's the blond girl currently on the profile pics ... she admitted to dyeing it and might intend to keep that colour for a while.
She also said something about working in Reading during December so that could've been when Tayla took over the profile temporarily.

The notes I have to share, some of which were reinforced in relation to my review of her, are:

a) Her OWO technique is still not great, a lot of what felt like hand action and possibly even a bit too rough for my liking.
b) I again asked her about pussy fingering and she still declined. However, when I automatically rimmed her during 69 she didn't object, and thus I proceeded to finger her bumhole which she allowed.
c) While I can't remember how exactly did it went the last time, her passiveness really stood out to me this time.
She seemed quite cool during my attempt to get her excited with RO, and if you don't initiate conversation then there certainly won't be much talking going on.

Hope that helps.

Offline frodobaggins

Seen both and thought estelle was hotter, but chantelles oral is out of this world...

Offline The_Don

Tayla and she was a redhead. So maybe different Girl and shared account?

External Link/Members Only

May be, I like the look of her, just a shame about the mixed feed back

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=352