Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Sexy Minnie - Manchester  (Read 1000 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7214178) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Marquis

Thai Sexy Minnie - Manchester

January 2024 - £80/30 mins

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only   (Link corrected by mod)

TLDR
Enjoyable session with a friendly and horny Thai lass.

COMMS
Pretty good. I sent Minnie (or her handler) a text the day before the meet and got a menu/price list. Agreed on £80 for 30 minutes, with FK and OWO as part of the deal if I recall correctly. Asked for the postcode so I could plan my journey – actual address was not given until the day of the meet.

LOCATION/PREMISES
Small but tidy flat around 5 minites’ walk from Shudehill Metrolink stop.

THE GIRL
Good looking SP. Pretty face, petite with a shapely arse and smallish boobs. A few tattoos. Dressed in a short skirt and T-shirt, very much a girl-next-door vibe: tidy for sure, and the photos were her alright, but not the sex kitten that the A/W pics led me to believe.

THE SESSION
Minnie was hiding behind the door when I walked up. Shoes off and into the room. We were quickly into FK (decent, but not full on) and then she was on her knees for OWO. Just the job on a cold and wet Manchester morning. Next we moved over to the bed so I could return the favour, and then we had a brief 69 before shagging in a couple of positions. Finished myself off by hand with her licking my nuts.

Minnie was friendly and smiley throughout. The session ended with a laugh when I asked her how she liked Manchester. “Not like” she said. “Too many assholes”. But apparently, London is even worse. “Very many assholes”.

It’s unlikely we’ll meet again, because she tours – it looks like she switches location every couple of weeks, and my punting opportunities are limited these days – but I would definitely consider it if I get chance.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 10:28:45 am by daviemac »