Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girl frequents my favourite bar  (Read 2070 times)

Offline extraa

Just got back from a first time meet with a new girl and she revealed that she likes to visit one of my favourite clubs in the city.

Now bare in mind this is a small club with a very particular music scene and the people who tend to go there only really ever go there and no where else - is it pretty much game over for me visiting there anymore? I'm single with no kids etc but I'd be mortified if I bumped in to her with my friends. Just have visions of my secret life coming out in the open.

I know this type of topic comes up a few times but what would you do in this situation with it being the only club you enjoy visiting in the city on the weekends. Would you just blankly ignore her if you bumped in to her? Would you not care? Being both quite young 20's I'd hope she'd feel equally mortified but who knows how subtle she'd be. Just all feels a bit too close to home now and don't think I'll ever be able to relax in my favourite club now  :(

vw

She will be out with friends to, not with her ho hat on.

I shop in the same shops as local prossies see them from time to time, nothing said !

Up to you really on the risk factor, did she seem like a nut job ?

fredpunter

Sounds ideal, if an evening is dragging just take her to the gents for a quickie .... probably cheaper than all those shots you youngsters seem to drink to have a good time these days.

Offline PLeisure

Book her for a cheeky 30min outcall round the wastebin area - that'll sort out any, "what if?" concerns  ;)

SirFrank

I would say that Most good WGs have the exact same concerns as punters re privacy and confidentiality on civvy street. I'm pretty sure that even if you did bump into each other, neither is likely to out the other in front of their friends and others.

Atticus Finch

I'd say you need to ditch your friends immediately, change your taste in music, maybe change your appearance by growing a beard or something, and then move to a new country and leave your old life behind.  Make sure you stay 'off the grid'.  The frozen wastelands of Northern Canada is probably as safe as anywhere.

It's the only way to be sure.

Offline AnthG

My advice is, still go to the bar and just think of the worst possible scenario that could occur and then think of how to deal with it.

I think the worst one would be you see her in the bar and then she starts whispering to people what she does for a living and that you've booked her.

Possible responses.

1. I gave you a lift home in my taxi as you were mortal drunk and then shagged you as you were all over me, you mean to say you are a prostitute?

2. You must have me mistaken for someone else love.

3. Well if you class booking you as sending you a message on plenty of fish for a date as you seemed nice and you were then all over me, then yeah.

Are three examples.

In reality though she would likely pretend she doesn't know you. I have often seen girls I have booked about, and I actually have hoped they'd say hi. But instead they have totally avoided me like the plague.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Clooney

Don't be a fucking pussy!

You've no wife or kids, so nothing to lose apart from a bit of face in front of your mates, and you think none of them do this either? You can never be sure.

As Frank says, if she has a bit of brain, she'll offer discretion as a part of her service. She should have as much interest in keeping things hush hush as you do.

Should you see her, the accepted protocol is if eyes meet, a very subtle acknowledgement that she is there, a slight smile or similar. If she turns away, you leave well alone. She's with people that she doesn't want to have knowing. You never know. She may give you a big beaming smile and rush over to chat or give you a peck on the cheek. If the latter occurs, take it on face value and don't make the mistake of some silly twats and think you're on a date. You ain't. You've just bumped into a friend/acquaintance. Act like that is the case.

It's happened to me on a number of occasions. Usually the polite nod does the trick. One two occasions I ended up having drinks with the girl and her mates. By sheer coincidence I was a trusted enough punter to know both of these girls' real names and so it looked totally natural speaking to them and having a laugh.

Even when asked by one friend of a girl "so how do you know each other, we knew enough very basic details about one another to make that seem entirely natural. What DID get awkward is when the same friend who asked how we knew each other took a bit if a shine to me and asked for my number.

I had to decline. THAT would be seriously crossing the line and would make the (working) girl in question very uncomfortable.

You've not got a lot to lose. If you live your life in fear, it will be miserable.

Offline dboy74

I'd say you need to ditch your friends immediately, change your taste in music, maybe change your appearance by growing a beard or something, and then move to a new country and leave your old life behind.  Make sure you stay 'off the grid'.  The frozen wastelands of Northern Canada is probably as safe as anywhere.

It's the only way to be sure.

:D

Offline stevedave

Don't be a fucking pussy!

+1

She would probably find it just as awkward as you.

Now, this lass is fit I imagine - fit enough for you to have recently splashed out a sizeable wedge of cash to be balls deep in her. She mentions similar tastes and frequents similar bars to you - in quite a niche subculture by the sounds of it. Yet you don't recognise her, and she doesn't recognise you.

I think you will be fine. If worst comes to worst, it will give you something to chat about next time you book her!

SirFrank

In reality though she would likely pretend she doesn't know you. I have often seen girls I have booked about, and I actually have hoped they'd say hi. But instead they have totally avoided me like the plague.

First WG I ever saw on civvy street involved bumping into her at a DIY store. She was in front of me in the queue and as she was being served she turned around and we both recognised each other. I was on my own at the time. She gave me a polite smile but that was it and as above it was clear she wanted to completely avoid me, which was fine with me

Offline PLeisure

First WG I ever saw on civvy street involved bumping into her at a DIY store.
Buying ropes and masking tape, wassit?   :thumbsup:

Online thefoxman

Remember they have more to lose than you do, so will ignore you, or maybe smile at most.

Seen plenty on civvy street, one time all my mates were ogling a fit woman 
I recognised her as a WG, but obv didn't say anything.

Nice to sit there smugly knowing I've had what they were all dreaming of though :)

Ben4454

Best thing to do is wink at her and walk past her. Punting/normal life should be definitely seperate.

charming_red

You clearly have this type of music in common which could be a great icebreaker in civvie life. If you see her, get chatting to her and get a freebie  :thumbsup:

vt

Yeah, I've seen a few out and about, a knowing smile or a wink is all I got...she'll want to keep work and play separate.

Hopefully you let her know that you already frequent that venue when she mentioned it, otherwise she might think you're stalking her.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 08:22:06 pm by vt »

Offline threechilliman

I never understand the nodding and winking approach if you see a WG out and about. I'd just ignore her and head away from the scene as fast as possible, even if I was alone.

tcm

Offline purple_t

You never know, you might pull her and get a freebie?

The music fan in me must ask, what kind of music?

Offline anyfucker

I often see a WG on the same station platform and we have an agreement to ignore each other - just in case either of us are seen by friends/colleagues.
imagine someone casually mentioning to my wife - who was that stunning blonde young enough to be AF's granddaughter   :cool:

Offline Cuntminion

Just got back from a first time meet with a new girl and she revealed that she likes to visit one of my favourite clubs in the city.

Yes curry club at wetherspoons is very popular

Now take your bollocks (if fake) or your soppy way of being unable to deal with stupid shit (if true) somewhere else