Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What percentage of AdultWork girls actually email back ?  (Read 2028 times)

TailSeeker

Surely they can't get feed back unless they actually met, plus they would soon get reported if they requested feedback from SP they never met.
Its normal for guys not to repeat, it's in our genetic make up to shag as many as possible, but 2 a week, every week is going some.

As it's been pointed out WG feedback on AW can hardly be trusted - faked, no one gives bad at risk of getting bad. So you can be more than sure some punters are doing the same.

It's very true that some men enjoy never revisiting, variety is the spice of life. But I just react to trends I see (time wasters and boundary pushers I've found are more common in the lots of fbs and no repeats). Doesn't mean I won't reply, but I have that warning signal in my head.

That said, most of my business is based on repeats because I mostly do bdsm based meets.

Offline PatMacGroin

I can only see it if they have an alias and I suspect others may be mistaken.
When I click on the number of aliases next to their name, I get this page.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I've got no idea how many logins, emails or bookings I've racked up under my profile. I'm kind of interested to see how the ratios would compare.

Looking through the info visible on my profile there is a Login history page, but it only displays the last 100 hundred logins info about date, time, IP and ISP info, plus the browser used (could be some pretty revealing info in the wrong hands). Nothing to indicate a grand total of logins.

To find out how many emails or bookings I've made it looks like the only option available to me is to count through and total them up.

I wonder if the "bookings made" figure that is visible to SP's differentiates between confirmed bookings and unconfirmed requests? I have at least a couple where the WG didn't confirm before or after we met. Most notably when it was a disappointing visit.

Offline PatMacGroin

What I have found is guys with a lot of feedback tend to be pisstakers (cancel at the last minute, bully for bareback, etc), while guys with 0 or a very low number tend to be better behaved or obvious time wasters ("how much does it cost to watch you take a piss on the can?" etc).

I view it this way, if you've not been on that long, and have a new WG every month (or more frequent than that), there's a reason you're not going back. Usually because they don't want you back. I mean I've seen punters rack up 100 reviews in a year, without any repeats. Either they are farming fake reviews, or something else is going on.

I personally don't seek to rack up reviews, my view always is, if you want to then fine, but I'm cool without. And only respond if asked to do so. I prefer to stay low in the numbers count.

As has been said before in this thread, I would say that a lot of different WG's visited by one punter is more usual than a multitude of repeated visits to the same WG. On this forum that punter would most likely quickly get a reputation as a fluffy with a serious case of EAS.

I would have thought it's rarer to see a feedback list with repeated entries back and forth between the same Punter and WG? And personally, I would be less likely to trust that feedback on it's own merits.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 11:02:52 pm by PatMacGroin »

Offline PatMacGroin

Interesting thread. I just started a semi related thread about not getting replies on the London board, before noticing this one:

"West London WG Group Holiday" - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=218674.0;topicseen

Thanks to all the SP's that have given us a glimpse of the AW from their perspective. Very informative.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I've got no idea how many logins, emails or bookings I've racked up under my profile. I'm kind of interested to see how the ratios would compare.

Looking through the info visible on my profile there is a Login history page, but it only displays the last 100 hundred logins info about date, time, IP and ISP info, plus the browser used (could be some pretty revealing info in the wrong hands). Nothing to indicate a grand total of logins.

To find out how many emails or bookings I've made it looks like the only option available to me is to count through and total them up.

I wonder if the "bookings made" figure that is visible to SP's differentiates between confirmed bookings and unconfirmed requests? I have at least a couple where the WG didn't confirm before or after we met. Most notably when it was a disappointing visit.
I have no idea I'm afraid. Remember though, I said that I can only see that page when I click on the number of aliases next to the username. If you have only one account, I don't think we can view this page. Look at the screenshot, the guy with the red number after the feedback number, that's what I click on.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline shagmore

I usually leave a phone number so they know you are for real, why would you leave a number otherwise. Have only had about 4 Wgs not email back so a very high % have.
I think it also depends on what you put in the email, you want to make it short but to the point without anything that will put them off

Online Moby Dick

Question from another thread

If you change your account/username is the old name still visible anywhere?

This is different to having an alias.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Question from another thread

If you change your account/username is the old name still visible anywhere?

This is different to having an alias.
No it's not. I've changed my name many times. The only reference to an older name is in my feedback when guys mention it.

Online Moby Dick

Thanks, I know this is true for SP since my HL often changes and I think what were they called before.
Just wondered if AW kept a record of SS names to support SP.
No it's not. I've changed my name many times. The only reference to an older name is in my feedback when guys mention it.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Thanks, I know this is true for SP since my HL often changes and I think what were they called before.
Just wondered if AW kept a record of SS names to support SP.
No, they don't do that.

Offline dickdastardly14

Thanks to everyone for joining in, especially the SP's for giving us an insight as to their thoughts.

Actually had a reply back today ( 1.15 in the morning to be exact ) from someone who I'd asked if she was available on 16/08 via an email on 13/08. Apparently she isn't !! Nice of her to reply though.

Online Moby Dick

Pity they don't set up an out of office email, something like this:

"Sorry it's that time of the month, and I am not available to take bookings until the 23rd. Your email will not be read until then. If you are a horny little fucker who has the urge then my friend would be happy to empty your balls whilst I am away. Please contact her on the following profile"

HughLoad

In my experience all of them..... :lol:

Offline PatMacGroin

Pity they don't set up an out of office email, something like this:

"Sorry it's that time of the month, and I am not available to take bookings until the 23rd. Your email will not be read until then. If you are a horny little fucker who has the urge then my friend would be happy to empty your balls whilst I am away. Please contact her on the following profile"

Now that sounds like a feature AW could probably introduce fairly easily, most email systems have it.  Would be useful to both SP's and SS's alike.

Possibly the reason AW haven't done it, is if they feel it assists SP's to avoid paying to turn on their "Available Today" light.

Offline southcoastpunter

I think there is an automated reply facility for SP to use.  I have had a couple of AW messages in the past that seemed to be that. (no doubt Rochelle can correct me if I am wrong)

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I think there is an automated reply facility for SP to use.  I have had a couple of AW messages in the past that seemed to be that. (no doubt Rochelle can correct me if I am wrong)
Correct, there is an auto response facility.

TailSeeker

Now that sounds like a feature AW could probably introduce fairly easily, most email systems have it.  Would be useful to both SP's and SS's alike.

Possibly the reason AW haven't done it, is if they feel it assists SP's to avoid paying to turn on their "Available Today" light.

There is an option of an automated reply, but it's always on or always off. So you can't set it for certain times (would love it if so, I'd like one that I can switch on for when I'm away at family events and obviously won't be checking AW).

I can't remember though if the automated reply is free or not. I just remember AW said (it their little side things) it's not great for business to use.