Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MandyFoxxx - Touring - Manchester  (Read 3499 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Fathom

Another review, this one took place back in May of this year when she was touring Manchester. I am a fan of hers, and have been for a while so took the opportunity to meet with her.

Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - Meet was arranged a month or so prior to occurrence, all communications through WhatsApp, no issues, and all prompt and clear.

Venue - Hotel in M3, easy to get past reception, discreet no issues.

Fee - £120 for 30 mins. Normally her fee is £100 for 30 mins, but she puts her prices up when touring.

Physical - She is very much my type. Extremely womanly. Lovely and curvy, a lovely face as well.

Meet - Parked up in nearby parking facilities, aprox 3 mins walk from venue. Dropped her a text to inform I had arrived. Swift response telling to come on up. Got to the room after easily getting past reception, and Mandy answered the door and I was blown away. A truly beautiful woman, size is accurate, she is just fantastic. Got the paperwork out the way. Started kissing and this was DFK, very good, lots of tongue action, just brilliant. I then had to taste her, removed her thong and buried my face between her thighs and she tasted fantastic, she seemed to be enjoying herself and also seemed to cum, presumably fake but it did it for me, and it wasn’t over the top at all. She then revealed my pulsing member and engulfed it beautifully, her OWO was fantastic, loads of eye contact and varied her pace and action wonderfully. I nearly came there and then so asked if we could pop a rubber on and get down to the main event. On it went, and I had to bend her over, her arse is truly mindblowing, I nearly came as soon as I entered her extremely tight pussy, but I managed to hold back. I paused for a bit and ate her arsehole for a while and this was also incredibly tasty, clean and well maintained. Entered her again and went for it, I pulled out near the finish and whizzed off the condom and coated her arsecheeks with a thick volley of semen, and I was completely done. Both cleaned up and had chat for 5 minutes, I was offered a shower which I took, and away I went following this.

Brilliant meet, lovely girl, will be returning when she is back in MCR in September.

Online WelshClipper

A true professional.

Its been a while since I saw her, I recall she loved a nibble at her thighs either side of her pussy.

Whenever I am in the East mids I always check her availability but since she started serious touring, it has been very difficult to book her ( plus very limited opportunity during covid )

If ever I see her again, I will report  :hi: