Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonnie Anal Princess - Notting Hill Gate   (Read 2405 times)

14 review(s) for Bonnie Anal Princess (6 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Mmmaah!

External Link/Members Only

This meeting was about 3 weeks ago during the afternoon.
Comms were very easy, via WhatsApp and an hour’s booking for £150 was arranged at pretty short notice.
She is in a basement flat on a side street about 5 minutes walk from Notting Hill Station. Not that discreet as you have to ring the bell and she came up to open it, wearing a night gown.
She is pretty much as she looks in the pictures; petite with a tight body and nice bolt-ons. She speaks reasonable English and was quite friendly, albeit not jumping on top of you on arrival à la Anna from Olinas. On request she changed into a stockings-and-suspenders set.
Money was exchanged and I took a shower alone in the small but clean and well-appointed bathroom. Onto the action!
Services Provided OWO, Fingering in both holes, rimming, A-Levels, CIM, massage, LFK
She allowed me to feel all around her and to commence fingering, which she readily acquiesced to. It did feel like she preferred anal fingering to vaginal fingering! She then started to commence OWO. Her technique was very good, her tongue was very manoeuvrable and although she wasn’t that deep she was able to tease me a lot. As mentioned elsewhere, she does like to combine this with a lot of wanking – maybe a tactic to get the client to come more quickly?
I then requested her to rim me with me on all fours. This was probably the highlight of the punt as her tongue motions alongside with her wanking me off really got me going. I would say that this was the best rimming I’ve ever received and I’d have been happy for her to continue doing it indefinitely.
All good things have to come to an end but there were A-Levels to look forward to. She took me easily enough in multiple positions (doggy, RCG and Spoons), but she was not involved in it as some other girls have been. After about 10-15 minutes of reaming her arse. She agreed to resume OWO with a bit of prostate stimulation. I was able to come very satisfactorily after a few minutes of that.
We were about 40 minutes into the meeting, but she didn’t really give any indication of wanting to fluff me up for a second round and I didn’t press the issue. She gave me a perfectly serviceable massage. I had another shower and left.
This was a positive experience but I would say (and other posters have commented) that she is slightly mechanical in the way that she proceeds with things. I would return again but for a half-hour punt.