Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa naughty asian, Marylebone  (Read 2303 times)

37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5821766) (24 positive, 8 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline twisted512

After the shitty experience with Cindy Sweet Massage (see my earlier review, no.11224) earlier in the week, I decided to find a SP with a good track record. Searched a view reviews on here and found myself booking Lisa in the morning for an afternoon appointment. Good comms, very clear on what was included. £150 for 1 hour.

External Link/Members Only

Lisa is also Crystal of Olina's:
External Link/Members Only

Works out of a large flat a stones throw from Marylebone tube.
Text when there, address given, buzz and straight in. No issues.

Lisa greeted my in a fishnet dress. No underwear and showing off her great tits. was in high heels but is tiny. 5'1 or something. Gave a kiss as part of the welcome.
Paperwork exchanged and she asks me to take a shower. Small shower and she stands outside the cubicle with the door open and scrubs you clean. Every square inch and when you get out and dries you off.

Into the bedroom, on to the big bed and an awesome blowjob follows, DT, ball sucking and rimming. Not rushed and with lots of eye contact.

She sat on my face at my request. On with the condom and then what followed was sex doggy style, me kneeling pounding her, then standing on the edge of the bed. Then anal while back on the bed and she took it all. Not that I am hung like a horse or anything but I'm not small. Good sounds from Lisa that did not seem exaggerated and some dirty talk. Fucked her missionary and it was great. As i was about to cum she told me to lay down and sucked me off and i shot in her mouth. She then spat into a tissue. I was knackered after that

Lisa then gave a massage which was not bad for someone not trained in massage.
This was then followed by an oily wank which was great and i came again on her tits as she bent over me.

Showered up and left a happy man.

A great SP and deserving off all the good reviews.