Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _caroline_sexy - Colindale  (Read 1172 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5675100) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AJA

Saw Caroline in August 2021, apologies for delay in reviewing.
It wasn't great, but she did all she said she would, just a bit mechanical, it never really flowed.
I notice she no longer seems to have an AW link, so not sure how useful this is.
Anyway, all comms by text in the morning for an early evening booking.
Agreed £140 for 1 hr with owo £30 extra (bit more than my usual)
I was running a bit late, so sent a text and was told to phone when I got there.
Parking was a nightmare, all residents until 6.30, but found somewhere 5-6 mins walk away, where residents restriction ended at 4.00 !
Phoned and was talked into location. A small block of flats, discreet entrance away from the road. First floor flat.
Caroline opened the door but she didin't speak much English, so it wasn't her I made the arrangements with, she said it was her 'friend'.
Shower wasn't working properly, so I had to wash and 'freshen up' in the bathrom sink !
Back in the bedroom, paperwork sorted, she began with a lapdance. Actually I quite enjoyed it. It set a relaxing mood after the previous fairly stressful hour.
She's the woman in the photos, probably early 30s, fake tits, shaved pussy. Conversation was difficult.
Clothing eventually discarded, owo was ok, but not DT. Not really worth an extra £30.
Condom on we had sex in mish, doggy, standing doggy, standing mish before finishing in CG.
Some light kissing, not DFK, and cuddle to finish, before another 'freshen up'. I was there for just over an hour. No rushing.
She said she'd only recently returned to the UK and had been back just over a week. She was off to Peckham afterwards. Not sure where she went after that, but I see the profile's currently showing as Edinburgh, and Distribute Content Only !

Offline AJA

Ok, took me a while to find it, but here's the all important AW link ...
External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Has very big hands :scare: :scare:

For a real woman😂😂
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 07:34:51 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AJA

PMG - Thanks for adding the photos, That's the woman I saw.
KT - Nothing to suggest that who I saw wasn't 100% ALL woman.