Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone visited Anne168 (Edinburgh) ?  (Read 748 times)

Doddy_Dave

Hi, wondering if anyone has visited Anne168. Good looking girl going by the pictures, perhaps slightly scary 😁 but doesn’t have reviews on her profile or on ukpunting. Have been considering for a while and wondered if anyone has any experiences with her?  Cheers...

External Link/Members Only 
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 10:14:18 am by Doddy_Dave »

Offline tayboy

She hasn't logged on for 4 weeks, hidden feedback, shows one negative and Romanian.

Why would you ask such a pointless question ?

Doddy_Dave

She has replied to text messages so is taking bookings. Is the lack of reviews putting me off.  I am looking for quick appointment to release some tension so Rom doesn’t bother me.

Offline Boinky

Then you go for it. I'm sure it will be great.

We look forward to you doing your first review in 3 years of using the site.

Offline tayboy

If it's the lack of reviews that bothers you then see someone who has some, simple.

Please do tell us how you get on...……..

Offline savageundergarment

I've visited the so called "Anne" on two occasions.  Once via AW and once via another site in which i was led to believe it was someone else.  You don't get to see this Anne, as you are given the choice of other girls who are very unsavoury to say the least.  One is german and is very much focused on getting it over and done with.  The other girl has very little experience and you can tell that she is not interested and just needs the cash.

I would avoid at all costs and there is a reason for the negative feedback

:scare:

Offline Boinky

Do your fellow punters a favour and do a proper review so it can be indexed and is searchable.