Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: German all inclusive or pay per fuck FKKs?  (Read 1031 times)

DickDasterdly69

I can hardly keep my lap top from falling off my lap reading about German FKK clubs. I have some time and was thinking of going to Romania (source) and traveling to see if I could hook up with a "normal" girl. That didn't look too good from reports I read, so I looked into Ukraine and other EE places. Then the German FKK scene was mentioned and my jaw dropped reading reports here.

Should I go for an all inclusive brothel or pay per fuck club? Are the girls about the same for looks?

Would Frankfurt be a good place to go to for sampling the FKK scene? I can fly anywhere. I'll probably head over on 18th or 19th.

Offline Dimond dave

I know I'm in the same boat I'm going next morning ,, can not Waite

I can hardly keep my lap top from falling off my lap reading about German FKK clubs. I have some time and was thinking of going to Romania (source) and traveling to see if I could hook up with a "normal" girl. That didn't look too good from reports I read, so I looked into Ukraine and other EE places. Then the German FKK scene was mentioned and my jaw dropped reading reports here.

Should I go for an all inclusive brothel or pay per fuck club? Are the girls about the same for looks?

Would Frankfurt be a good place to go to for sampling the FKK scene? I can fly anywhere. I'll probably head over on 18th or 19th.

DickDasterdly69

I am like a dog with two dicks.

On the quality of the girls (Pay per fuck compared to all inclusive) I found this but wanted to check it out with members here

The ultra-positive point of these clubs girls are mostly as beautiful as a real FKK sauna club. Just have a look at the website for realizing (even if some of the photos have been retouched).

The girls offer a variable duty once again visible on the website, but fellatio nature offered by all the girls. Attentions all time here is up to twenty minutes in the room and that the purpose of girls is to make you enjoy as soon as possible.

External Link/Members Only

Offline adindas

On the quality of the girls (Pay per fuck compared to all inclusive) I found this but wanted to check it out with members here

Some of good all inclusive Clubs (e.g flat rates, Pauschall Clubs, GB parties) are the same quality of the FKK girls. But majority are not ....

On the good site: Keep in mind in FKK clubs the main screen from the management is attractiveness, looks. So you could find a 9/10 over there. While in all inclusive Clubs it is hardly any of 9/10 (if any exist). Few are 7-8. Majority are  6 or lower or even munters.

On the flip site: The cost of FKK if you also include the entry fee, are much more expensive than all inclusive Clubs.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 10:34:14 am by adindas »

oring123

pay per fuck berlin   3 girls  entry 100 3 girls  3 x120 so  420 euro total
included all entry 60-80-100 euro  6 /8/10 fucks              80/100 euro total
 :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

DickDasterdly69

It isnt like I'm committed to keep going to all inclusives so perhaps I am over thinking this. I can try them all.

I just need to decide which city to fly to as I only have a few days and don't want to fly about. I can do that next time.

Offline Jerboa

It's like asking should I have tea or coffee, both are nice, just depends what one you want at the time, both format of club can be great, though remember not all flat rate girls will be stunners, and session time will usually be capped to 15 minutes in the room.

Offline Dimond dave

What's your recommendations then