Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shagmehardshell - Kings Lynn  (Read 2917 times)

1 review(s) for shagmehardshell (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline naughtynorwich

External Link/Members Only

Spent most of Sunday trying to sort a punt out in Norwich, it's still a joke, 6 odd girls with availability looking good on profiles saying they were actually busy or just didn't reply.

Fine, I'll go further afield I thought. Saw shagmehard's profile and was attracted by cheap price and the fact she's English.

Comms excellent, she said she could only do car meet, great I thought as had wanted to do one of these. Hour's drive to a car park on edge of king's Lynn, discrete and safe. She had told me that her partner would come along in separate car for her safety but wouldn't join in or watch. No skin off my nose.

Met at designated spot she hopped in, we then followed her partner's car to a secluded lane and pulled in, me behind him. Never saw/heard a peep from him and we had total privacy as my car was behind his and it was very dark.

Onto the girl. Sexy snd curvy milf with great arse and tits. She was enthusiastic willing and very wet. Deep throat and blowjob was perfect, also received some arse fingering. Lots of oral and fingering on her, both holes, some unadvertised kissing (she wanted to taste herself very sexy) then doggy vaginal and anal, finally popped in her arse, then carried on fucking her. She seemed to really enjoy anal, and indeed everything else.

Half an hour flew by but had some of the raunchiest sex in ages. Oh and her pussy was sweet and beautiful to eat out. For 50 quid (big likes list all included no extras) some seriously good value for money from a filthy but friendly English lady. If you don't mind the bloke being near (never even saw his face and didn't speak to him) then you'd be well advised to give her a go. Was worth the drive for sure and if you're in west Norfolk anyway then go for it.

Anyway in summary

Comms 10/10
Location 9/10
Looks 8/10
Figure/boobs - 9/10
Services 10/10

Offline Steely Dan

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:37:12 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Belgarion

Offline socks

naughtynorwich does her fanny look as strange an unappealing in reality as it does in the thumbnail for her "loving hard anal" movie?

Offline naughtynorwich

As I said was dark so couldn't see properly anyway, but certainly felt and tasted good.

cheyne

naughtynorwich does her fanny look as strange an unappealing in reality as it does in the thumbnail for her "loving hard anal" movie?

That is fucking disgusting

Offline JR

I normally dont make this sort of comment but:
I think it is probably fair to say that naughtynorwich has different tastes to many of the posters in this region
I wouldnt go down on something I can't even see  :vomit:

Offline Bigslondon123

I have seen Shell a couple times now for both CAR MEET and an INCALL... it can be a bit tricky to get hold of her and find out her availablity but I have to say I had some amazing fun with her. She is a very sexy mature and loves getting fucked hard mmmmm! I should do her a proper review

Offline Belgarion

I have seen Shell a couple times now for both CAR MEET and an INCALL... it can be a bit tricky to get hold of her and find out her availablity but I have to say I had some amazing fun with her. She is a very sexy mature and loves getting fucked hard mmmmm! I should do her a proper review

Thanks Shell  :rolleyes:

Offline Johnbean

That looks like a post op cunt  :unknown: