Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lydia - Manchester  (Read 1360 times)

Offline lovesexy

I booked Lydia from Cheshire Companions back in December.

£240 for 2h, outcall to my hotel

External Link/Members Only

I'm afraid this is going to be a thoroughly fluffy review - because it was a thoroughly fluffy meeting - plus that's how I roll.

When I found I'd have a night in a hotel on business, I put out a Reverse Booking on AW. I got all sorts of responses, but none that took my fancy. So I called Cheshire Companions. This is not meant to be an ad for them - promise! - but I found them so professional - and with a good choice of Ladies. I chose Lydia because I go for more mature ladies these days (it feels odd to call them 'girls' . It's hard  to judge by pictures - no faces, of course, and I chose her for her red hair. All comms with the agency were spot on - with  a nice call from Lydia herself before hand, which gave me reassurance that she was friendly and 'Well Spoken'.

Lydia arrived right on time -and Jesus fuck  she's gorgeous. The details on CC seem accurate - 5'4" Size 10/12, 34DD - the only inaccuracy was her age - 46 - it turned out that she was about to turn 50. But who cares? Mature is good - and did I mention how gorgeous she is? Her best feature - apart from that amazing her - honestly? - the  sexy af  'laugh lines' at the corner of her eyes. I dd warn you this was going to be fluffy.

We had a bit of relaxing chat,she is really classy - in which it was established that my kink - strap-on - was not  offer. I got the impression that her services are vanilla GFE - but I didn't explore further. We started to get down to business. Lydia went to the bathroom to change out of her sexy leather kecks (shame!) and into some really classy lingerie (yay!). We started with some really sexy kissing - not deep - it never is - then took it onto the bed. You want the non-fluffy details? I gave her RO - my specialty - which she definitely enjoyed. Then she gave me oral - I honestly can't remember - but I suspect it was with. Anyway - it was excellent.  Then she climbed on top, followed by doggy - which is normally how I finish - except that she said that she really likes it when a man comes on her tits. I was happy to oblige. They are gorgeous tits and it's since become a Thing for me in subsequent punts.

There. That's my fluffy review. Enjoy!

Offline JRWK

I agree with your review, I saw her a year or so ago, my lasting impression was how well she put the GF into her GFE, plus I agree she is gorgeous :wacko: