Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marcella Party - Welwyn Garden City - TOFTT  (Read 532 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7514907) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7385002) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline mickey_white

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking - The absence of decent WGs in Hertfordshire area drove me to try someone new and TOFTT. I took the risk as Marcella has no reviews in UKP and only 1 in AW. Her pictures looked appealing. Messaged her, got response quickly and arranged for 30 mins later.

Rate - £80 for 30 mins (OWO is extra £20 - not opted)

Services provided - OW, protected sex

Services rejected - Kissing, RO

Flat - Although on AW her location shows Hatfield, she is actually in Welwyn Garden City. 5 mins drive to city centre, in a quite apartment complex. Bedroom fit for purpose and clean.

WG - Girl in the pictures, from Portugal (not from Brazil as per AW). Facially I found her very attractive 8/10. Sexy slim and curvy body - size 8, no fat, soft bum, nicely enhanced tits. Age late 20s, early 30s. However, attitude was quite cold. Nowhere near GFE, very much service oriented, not chatty either.

Action - Opened the door hiding behind it, greeted me in a nice white lingerie. I was happy with what I saw. Straight to the bed room, exchanged paperwork and she went to stash it. So far so good. She came back and asked me to undress. I asked if we can start with kissing, she said she doesn't kiss. I undid her bra and softly kissed her nipples which she didn't reject. She then asked me to lie on the bed and put the condom on for OW. Very mechanical, no etnhusiasm. BJ was very brief - maybe 2 mins. She stopped and made a move to sit on top of me. I asked for RO which she declined as well. She mounted on me started CG with some noises, very little effort. She was trying to finish me quickly. To be honest, although the service was very mechanical and cold, her body was amazing so she succeeded with bringing me close to cum. I wanted to finish banging that perfect arse from behind so we switched to doggy and soon I came in the bag.

She handed me wet wipes and the only intimacy came from her at that point - she touched my chest and said "you're hot".  :lol: in and out in 15 mins.

Conclusion - Beautiful latino with cold attitute and limited services. Not a B&S and not rude so not negative, but not a GFE either so a neutral punt. I wonder if she would be more welcoming and allow kissing and RO with a regular but that would need too much investment.

Offline PilotMan

Great review and good reasons for a Neutral.

Offline simon07

Thanks for the review. Close to being a negative.
Not on my hotlist. The Brazilians are the new Romanians.

Offline mickey_white

WG also using this fake account External Link/Members Only

Got B&S’ed recently. She agreed to kiss and RO this time so I stayed. However, thinking about it now, I should have walked so as not to promote her B&S.