Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha Hardy - Brilliant Girl - Colchester  (Read 2043 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6302029) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline raj676

I recently saw Samantha in Colchester for a hour (£180 per hour).
External Link/Members Only

Nice flat in Colchester with plenty of parking. Her comms are excellent mostly by text. Booked well in advance given she is pretty selective of her dates and time.

I arrived on time and she gave me clear instructions even though the flat is not that easy to find. So make sure you allocate 5-10 mins for finding her flat. But once in, your are in heaven  :P

Sam is beautiful, well spoken, and her figure is full and fantastic! She is a sex bomb! She is fully into it and delivered whole heartedly. It was like having sex with your GF.

Sex itself was mindblowing. Lots of DFK, groping each other, sucking her amazing well formed tits (she loves it), OWO delivered so perfectly, 69, licked her pussy and asshole while she had a vibrator on (and I even licked her wet vibrator! didnt want to waste her juices  :D) and went missionary with her with lots of DFK and came in the bag.

Round 2 was full on DFK while she masturbated me. We chatted a lot between the two sessions. She is highly ambitious and well educated and wants to do a PhD too!  :hi:

Would rate her as one of the best I have seen. Lovely girl and definitely will be seeing her again!

Love you Sam  :)

Offline gentlemanrpt83

Hi OP, was her pussy clean shaven?

Offline gentlemanrpt83

How was the rimming? Fully clean?

Offline raj676

lol - yes.

and I cleaned it up for her more! :P

Offline Joelawerence

Seems like a top punt, into the HL  :thumbsup: