Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda top ts - LOL worst ever - liverpool city centre  (Read 2390 times)

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

External Link/Members Only

jesus.  so today im hungover as fuck after getting pissed in the night before, and decided to go and meet a ts... I chose this girl because her profile looked impressive, and I know the pictures are never accurate but they were good enough to temp me.  when I text her she replied without 20 seconds and told me here location up by the bombed out church. she even set a set of photos to show where her door is.  so I had no issue getting in.  when she opened the door holy fuck she looks rough... her face looks like the surface of the moon..  I wasnt sure it was the right girl but I know because of her tattoos.  the first thing I did was try to kiss, but she clearly has no idea how to even do it, but claims she loved it on her profile.   her profile also says shes a TOP... ha, no chance,  her dick wouldn't even get hard... so I like her suck mine for a while then she demands I fuck her , im in no condition to do that, I thought I was the one going to relax, but no she demanded I fuck her.. complete waste of time , no chemistry between us, I just pump away until I come so I can leave.  since it was over in about 10 mins I still have time left, so I get the translator out and trying to make small talk and she points to my shoes "you out".   "LOL"    but good idea, cos I didnt want to stay anything.  those pictures are heavily photoshopped.

Offline TomTank

Wow.
She looks really good on the birchplace video

Offline Romeo_asda

My advice now is to video calls with all girls
Especially ts’s off birchplace

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

External Link/Members Only

yes this is now the correct link, for some reason the link I gave somehow goes to someone else's profile,  she must have switched to another profile, and someone else is using her old one... weirdos

Offline Romeo_asda

My advice on all TS girls or Brazilan ladies
Ask for a quick video call to prove what they look like
Too many use fake pics or even work have receptionists/pimps managing the messages

Online SonofAJohn

My advice now is to video calls with all girls
Especially ts’s off birchplace
+1
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 11:23:44 pm by SonofAJohn »