Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suranaree Thai Therapy - Leeds. Shut Down?  (Read 823 times)

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Afternoon Gents :hi:

Anyone have an idea as to this place status?   Was quite popular but its been shut for weeks now and had red paint splashed in part on the door and front awnings,

looking like a disgruntled customer had issues.  Any ears close  to the ground? and would it be safe to visit there again if it does reopen?   :unknown:

Online wakefieldlad13

Afternoon Gents :hi:

Anyone have an idea as to this place status?  Was quite popular but its been shut for weeks now and had red paint splashed in part on the door and front awnings,

looking like a disgruntled customer had issues.  Any ears close  to the ground? and would it be safe to visit there again if it does reopen?   :unknown:

I cannot comment regarding the red paint, same goes to this being a safe place to visit, but if you had visited last year then you will have seen the "Crime" photo which they have displayed in various parts of the premises, so maybe there could be some disgruntled customers or even WG's

A buddy of mine who knows the owner/mamasan told me some time ago, early last year and without going into detail, that Lilly had been unwell since around November 2022 and then took off to Thailand in January 2023 and that was one of the reasons why we were now seeing a number of tourers working from there

From my own experience, the last time i visited Lilly, i mentioned to her that she had been hard to get hold of, she told me that she was not working as much as she had liked, she did say more but it is something which i feel i cannot or should not divulge

She also told me a story relating to the crime photos which she as pinned up and she even showed me a crime number/receipt from PLOD, regarding said photo, the crime number/receipt is or was pinned up behind the reception desk when she pointed it out to me, so there is or has been some issue there

As for it being shut, i am of the understanding that tourers are in there even if Lilly is not

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Cheers Mr W13.. :drinks:

Thanks for the heads up on the serious issues that have ocurred in the past here.

I have seen the 'Crime' pictures too but thought it may be just a local dickhead acting out.  Like you said there have been a lot of 'Tourers there recently before it closed

could be related.. I wish I'd booked the Mamasan when she was well, I've missed out there.  Sounds like a place to be very weary  of if it re-opens which is a shame

for me as it's quite local and usually has some really hot Thais in there but I'd hate to get sploshed with red paint.. :D

Online wakefieldlad13

Cheers Mr W13.. :drinks:

I wish I'd booked the Mamasan when she was well, I've missed out there.

A couple of years ago and dessed, Lilly did look good, undressed she was no more than ok, her tits was a big let down, possibly had the life sucked out of them when her young uns were feeding, nice legs and bum, good hips too
She could be quite naughty when she was in the mood, or skint....lol

The last few times I saw her she had really gone down hill, tits worse than ever, a small pot belly and facially quite miserable looking
I chose not to venture down town or even fuck on my last visit, I had slipped a finger in when she was massaging me and boy did it reek. . :scare:

Offline holeymoley

I think there are tourers there, so if I risk it - has anyone advice on the parking situation in this locality please ?

Online wakefieldlad13

You can park directly outside, though I believe the ticket machine is still broken so it maybe pay by phone or app

Offline viper13

You can park directly outside, though I believe the ticket machine is still broken so it maybe pay by phone or app

That's the only thing that puts me off going to Leeds for meets is there are few pay and displays, majority of parking now are by phone or App, not discreet for me.

Online wakefieldlad13

If you visit then be alert old friend
Many of the tourers there have been pre and post op lady boys and they may not let you know prior to handing over your cash

Online wakefieldlad13

That's the only thing that puts me off going to Leeds for meets is there are few pay and displays, majority of parking now are by phone or App, not discreet for me.

I usually arrive by train so mot an issue, though I do like the multi storey on Wellington Street and the two at templar street, both still had machines though possibly card only

Offline viper13

I usually arrive by train so mot an issue, though I do like the multi storey on Wellington Street and the two at templar street, both still had machines though possibly card only

Thanks for that  :thumbsup:
Multi story parking I usually Goole them and they sometimes give method of parking which is helpful but sometimes change to card and not up date info, as I found out once  :dash:

:hi:

Offline holeymoley

@ WF13  & Viper  -  pretty much as I thought so thanks for the heads up guys,  much appreciated.  Didn't even know about the Ladyboy aspect !

:hi:

Offline holeymoley

Creative thinking,, how about parking on Roseville Road and walking - is that doable for an arthritic pensioner lol ?

Just asking for a friend lol.

Online wakefieldlad13

Creative thinking,, how about parking on Roseville Road and walking - is that doable for an arthritic pensioner lol ?

Just asking for a friend lol.

TBH, there are many options, Aldi at the cross roads of Regent street and skinner lane can be a good option, however, like with Roseville road it can be a bit of a walk especially if the weather is poor, or even red hot...lol

Depending on the time, you can park on Sheepscar grove and even Benson street, by the Eagle tavern and car rental place, weekday, day time this may be limited and on an evening, Sheepscar grove may not be ideal for a premium motor

On an evening i do park outside and dont pay for a ticket, never had any issues, daytime, i have even taken my car to the carwash and left it with them for a premium wash, again, never had an issue doing this

Offline holeymoley

TBH, there are many options, Aldi at the cross roads of Regent street and skinner lane can be a good option, however, like with Roseville road it can be a bit of a walk especially if the weather is poor, or even red hot...lol

Depending on the time, you can park on Sheepscar grove and even Benson street, by the Eagle tavern and car rental place, weekday, day time this may be limited and on an evening, Sheepscar grove may not be ideal for a premium motor

On an evening i do park outside and dont pay for a ticket, never had any issues, daytime, i have even taken my car to the carwash and left it with them for a premium wash, again, never had an issue doing this

:hi:  best regards - hope you are well