Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Risky? Gorgeous Doll Amelia - VS ad  (Read 998 times)

Offline Isplitloops

I've been struggling to find any girl I actually want to punt with due to the lack of options in Leeds. It's either Brazos who look great in their airbrushed pic but might be robotic, or just a load of fake ads or not my types on aw. Until I found this External Link/Members Only

Proceed with caution was my first thought. I reversed image searched all pics, nothing appeared...but that isn't fool proof. But all the pics are of the same woman, at least that isn't dodge. I text her and it appears she works out of a hotel in north leeds near weetwood, people will probably know which one I mean. Ok so hotels are safe ground I thought. I text , she whatsapps back...all seems great, shes free when I'm asking on the day and the time. She'll do GFE, kissing etc...but then I started to think hang on all her responses are 2-3 words and she's 'Canadian' - Yeah love, I will, Yeah babe, I do that...hmmm doesn't sound like the best use of English to me.

I'm sure you're all thinking AVOID but happy to TOFTT here given it's on safe ground and I said to her if it's not you in the pics I walk. Maybe a scam but what could they do, 3 big eastern european men lock me in a hotel room...i'll just have 999 ready to dial on my phone just in case!

Thoughts? Anyone seen her?

Offline qarma

You've already picked up on her poor English - I also thought her profile was poorly written for a Canadian. So this is a red flag straight away.

I know the hotel you mention so should be safe enough. So, only one way to scratch that itch.....

Offline Isplitloops

Update - got her to send a photo and looked pretty legit and she looked f'ing hot. Clearly not Canadian but willing to take the risk, will report back if I stick to my guns and go!

Offline sheffielder

You've already picked up on her poor English - I also thought her profile was poorly written for a Canadian. So this is a red flag straight away.

I know the hotel you mention so should be safe enough. So, only one way to scratch that itch.....

A large part of Canada only speaks French tbf

Offline Isplitloops

Update, had a meeting planned this morning, all ready to go but said can you send me price list as I can't find the ad...she lists out Rim, Cim, owo, bareback, sex, kissing.

Thought ABSOLUTELY not going there, i'm out!

Avoid i'd say, stay safe everyone!

Offline scutty brown

Update, had a meeting planned this morning, all ready to go but said can you send me price list as I can't find the ad...she lists out Rim, Cim, owo, bareback, sex, kissing.

Thought ABSOLUTELY not going there, i'm out!

Avoid i'd say, stay safe everyone!

Only guessing, but very good chance that would develop into a deposit scam

Offline Isplitloops

I text her to say I didn't want to risk it with someone who did BB. She said 'I clean baby'...err, you might well be today, but what if I or the next guy wasn't and you're willing to just absorb whatever we have!! Crazy some WGs a willing to just risk that, mental! :wacko:

Offline viper13

I text her to say I didn't want to risk it with someone who did BB. She said 'I clean baby'...err, you might well be today, but what if I or the next guy wasn't and you're willing to just absorb whatever we have!! Crazy some WGs a willing to just risk that, mental! :wacko:

It's crazy that some OPs are prepared to BB and take the risk  :scare:
Did look at this one but as SB above as pointed out photos are stolen, and then this BB disclosure I won't be going near this one.

Thanks for the info  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

I think worrying about the BB is a distraction.
My suspicion is that you'll never get to see the girl: my guess is you'll arrive and then be asked for payment by bank transfer before getting the door number. Profile and comms are  similar to other examples reported here

Offline ISTS2005