Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy TS_Thai in Leatherhead  (Read 1543 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6752743) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Johnmarshal

#Warning Trans Review#

Saw Amy a few weeks ago in Leatherhead.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Good. Called her, she had a pleasant voice no gravel which is always a good sign. Arranged a time and a text was sent shortly with address.

Location: Ground floor flat. Very clean. Parking close by which was also nice.

The Girl: Very pretty, exactly like her pics. Cock about 6 inches.

The meet: Was greeted at the door with Amy just wearing a towel. Told to undress and once done she offered a shower which I declined as I had one just before I left. I find girls are more receptive and keen to please if you arrive clean with a nice cologne smell. Ask what I wanted, £130 for hour and additional £30 for her cum and cim. Starting off with Body to Body massage.

I lay down and she started the massage, gentle at first but then getting more seductive with CC and the gentle slide of her cock and tits on my body. Very arousing. After 15 min she presented her cock, it was already semi hard and I sucked on it until it was fully erect. Nice cock, lovely head that throbbed in my mouth. I was still lying down and she straddled my thighs, began to slide her cock slowly between my ass cheeks, not close enough to be worried about un protected penetration.

On with the dom, lay down on me and gently wiggled her cock towards my hole. A few gentle nudges to check my comfort level then slowly entered me. I am not the slender of men so i didnt get to experience the full feel of her dick but it was enough to get me going. Carried on for a bit then raised my ass in the air and gave me some good doggy.

After 5 min I wanted to see her cum. Off comes the dom amd I suck away, in about 3 min she cums while I wank her using my toungue on the tip of her dick.

My turn to fuck. On with dom, she is on all fours and I enter. She is so tight, I pound away, then switch to her squatting on my cock. After 10 min, time to cum. Off with the dom, she sucks down my cock and I cum into her mouth. Longest orgasm I have ever experienced.

A bit of small talk, joined me in the shower and a pleasent kiss on the way out.

See again: Definitly

Offline Chrispy

Sounds good she's defo on my list