Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trans Penelope - Leeds  (Read 5880 times)

Offline Highfield Hal

External Link/Members Only

Date: late September 2023

Comms were a bit patchy to begin with - long delays - but once we’d agreed a time and I was at the location, they improved: clear and prompt. She said she’s only been in the U.K. for a couple of months and she kept apologising for her English, but it wasn’t that bad tbh and any difficulties were soon remedied with the well-known translate tool.
She’s sharing with Mistress Grande who seems to be showing Penelope the ropes/taking her under wing.

Usual hide behind the door routine on entry but there were no nasty surprises. Her
appearance exactly matched her photos. For some reason I was expecting someone a little taller, but she’s probably 5’7 and was dressed to kill.

I was offered a shower but declined as I’d just had one before setting off. She didn’t ask for the cash upfront. About 20 mins in though she realised she’d not asked me for the money, so we sorted that with no awkwardness.

The session itself was one of those that will live long in the memory, for all the right reasons. Passionate, horny, dominant, in control - Penelope was all of these and more! Lots of DFK to begin and from there she ran the show and I let her take control. After about 5-10 mins of OWO (both ways) interspersed with more kissing, she asked if I was top or bottom. She said she’s both but prefers to be top. We agreed that we’d take it in turns but I would top her first. In the end, she fucked me first (protected) in doggy followed by spoons. Due to her length, girth and sheer hardness, I could only manage about 5 mins of being penetrated. I had wanted to last longer but had to admit defeat and threw in the towel. After rolling a condom on my, admittedly less impressive, member, Penelope climbed aboard in CG. She was very mobile in this position: sometimes leaning forward for more kissing, sometimes leaning back, resting on her hands so I could grab her huge cock and jerk it. She was rock solid throughout the whole session. (Speaking of which, it’s probably around 8-8.5” in length and of impressive girth).
Knowing I wouldn’t cum in this position, she jumped off and we both came manually. Penelope said she charges an extra £50 to cum, which I was too horny to say no to. After the deed was done we both took a breather and relaxed in each other’s company. I ended up overstaying by about 20 mins as we talked about life etc

Price: 150/hour (plus £50 for cum)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 10:12:56 am by Highfield Hal »

Offline TomTank

There have been some hints of barebacking by Penelope and Mistress Grande.
Any hint of it with your session?

Offline Highfield Hal

Can’t comment on Mistress Grande, but in my session with Penelope she made it clear that bareback is on offer. She asked if I wanted to be topped with or without condom. I was a bit taken aback and replied “with”. She simply accepted my preference without comment and condom was duly applied.
Sorry, should have mentioned this in my review

Offline Highfield Hal

Penelope is currently in Leeds again with her friend Ms Grande and I couldn’t pass up the opportunity of another rodeo with this horny young TV. So the second rodeo was very similar to the first except this time I was exclusively passive. I managed to last a bit longer getting fucked (or should that be impaled) this time. Missionary proved to be the easiest position - full penetration (protected) and I managed to take all of her this time, albeit briefly. Had to call time after about 5 mins though. The length, girth and hardness are just insane. P is a very passionate lover (lots of French kissing), versatile (more top) and prefers to be the one in charge - fine with me. She didn’t cum this time - she said she can’t work after she’s cum. Fair enough. Overall another fantastic session. Definitely going back and would highly recommend.
Paid £150 for 1 hour