Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Tiffanyxx - Worthing  (Read 2478 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6876766) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline TotalRecall

TS Tiffanyxx; External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Met in early June during the heat wave when she was staying in Worthing West Sussex, now currently in London.

Booking: noticed her profile on AW and so checked BP as well and was very intrigued by the BP video as she looked great and very sexy. Texted her the next day in the mid afternoon to see if she was available that evening for 1 hour. Due to heat I asked to meet for 9pm when it would be cooler and got a reply about 30 minutes later saying she was available, confirming the price, and a postcode.

Price: £150 for 1 hour

Arrival: Sent Tiffany a message just before I left home to let her know I was on the way. Called her when I was minute away but could barely hear her because the signal was terrible. Just about heard her say she would text me the full address which I received straight away after hanging up the phone.

Location: 5/10 Air bnb type apartment on Brighton Road very close to Steyne Gardens. Building looks pretty rundown from the outside and not much better on the inside. Followed the signs inside to the apartment that led me to the very top of the building up 4 or 5 flights of stairs. Was sweating a little by the time I go to the top from how hot it was. The apartment itself was too bad, with a nice sized bedroom, but it had high ceilings thay just seemed to trap the heat.

The girl 8/10: on reaching the door to the apartment I was about to knock when the door opened and she stood there in the door way wearing a sports bar and a thong that instantly cause my jaw to drop to the floor. Wow, she is incredibly gorgeous and one of the most passable trans girls I have ever had the pleasure of seeing and if it wasn't for the little package I could see in her thong I wouldn't have guessed she was trans. Photos on her profile have been shopped a little, but only to make he skin seem a little bit more smoother. She is about 5'2, with a very petit waist and nice peachy arse, with bolt ons that seemed in proportion to the rest of her.  The only thing I was slightly disappointed in was the lack of lingerie as she was wearing a black sports bra as well as the already mentioned thong.

The meet 7/10: followed Tiffany from the front door to the bedroom and on the way I couldn't help but reach out and give her arse a squeeze as it looked rather appetising in the thong. She just turned and looked at me with a little grin on her face and a mischief twinkle in her eyes. On entering the bedroom the first thing I noticed was how hot it was; if it was 24 degrees out side then it felt like it was about 35 degree in the room. The bedroom window was fully open, and because of this you could hear people walking past on the street as the sound seemed to echo up to the room.

Sorted the paperwork straight away and stripped to my underwear why she left the room for a minute or 2 to stash the cash somewhere. On returning to the room, she climbed onto the bed still wearing the sports bra and thong where she beckoned me to join her. Straight away she started to kiss me, whilst she fondled me through my boxers that instantly got me hard. The kissing was light at first, and after a few minutes of this, I initiated some DFK which she reciprocated and pretty soon our tongues where in each others mouths. This carried on for a couple of more minutes, us both groping and fondling each other the whole time. She started to move down my body, kissing my chest and stomach on the way down until she got to my fully pitched tent. She pulled off my boxers and after a quick examination of my manhood, she proceeded to perform OWO on me. Her technique was good, with her paying lots of attention to my head and testicles.

After a while I indicated that i wanted to return the favour, and so she removed her thong and sports bra revealing her cock and boobs. She was about average sized, but the one thing I noticed straight away was how tiny her testicles were; almost none existence like two tiny raisins. I am not normally a fan on bolt ons, but hers looked pretty good, like she had gone for a sensible size and didn't feel rock hard like I find the majority do. I performed OWO on her, and although she got hard, it never felt like she got to fall mast, but not really an issue for me as I don't enjoy being topped.

After a few minutes of performing oral, I asked if I could play with her arse, and she proceeded to happily sit on my face whilst still performing oral on me so I could rim and play with her arse hole. I think she really enjoys being eaten as she got a little vocal, moaning and grunting and pushing her arse into my face, allowing me to push my fingers into her arse whilst devouring my cock the whole time. By now I was fully aroused and ready so I asked if I could fuck her and she obliged immediately. She removed a condom from the bedside table and applied it to me using her mouth before laying back down on the bed, propping her arse up with a pillow. I slowly eased my way into her, her grunting away, and holy fuck did she feel incredibly tight!

Unfortunately this is where thing started to go wrong for me; because of how hot it was in the bedroom, it didn't take long until I started to drip with sweat and after a few minutes I could feel my election was started to wain and I had to take a rest to catch my breath. Whilst catching my breath she left the room for a minute to grab a towel where she wiped me down to get rid of the sweet. She removed the condom where after a quick wipe down with a baby wipe, and without any suggestions from myself, she continue to perform oral on me until I was back to fall mast.

We tried again, this time her riding me in cowgirl; now things were going well, but I rarely ever climax when I'm on the bottom, so after maybe 10 minutes of this, we switched to doggy but inevitable after a couple of minutes of this, the same issue occurred and I was a sweaty mess. Feeling a little defeated/deflated I lay down on the bed next to her whilst she dried me off with the towel again. I asked her if I could cum in her mouth to which she agreed and so she sucked my cock until the inevitable climax. The image of my cum dribbling out of her mouth and diqn over my cock is one I don't think I will forget anytime soon.

After cleaning me up and catching my breath for a few minutes, and alarm went off on her phone indicating the hour was up. I asked if I could take a quick shower before I left and to my surprise she decided to join me. Unfortunately the shower was a bit small and could only just accolade the two of us, but it felt really nice the two of us washing each other. On checking the time after showering and getting dresses it was about 10:15pm, so we had gone over by 15 minutes.

Rating: Although there were a couple of issue during the punt, none of the issue I felt were caused by her and were because of how hot it was in the apartment. On a cooler day I don't doubt that i wouldn't of had this issue. Only negative I can think was that she was a bit quiet during the booking and didn't talk much, so there was a bit of a lack of dirty talk which sometimes helps with getting me going. Other than this I can't really think of anything that would stop me from seeing her again if she returned to the area, or if I was visiting a locations she was staying.