Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dogs - American bully  (Read 5534 times)

Offline Squire Haggard

It looks like something needs to be done.

''The Met has seized 44 American bullies so far this year – almost three times the next most common breed, the Staffordshire bull terrier crossbreed, of which 16 have been seized. In 2018 and 2019, no American bullies were taken by the Met.''

External Link/Members Only

Offline badsin

Interesting read. Dog's were/are bred for specific roles over many years.
These were bred for idiot owners, to intimidate others.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 12:18:56 pm by badsin »

Offline DastardlyDick

Interesting read. Dog's were/are bred for specific roles over many years.
These were bred for idiot owners, to intimidate others.

[/Loved this bit from the Spectator item "After some struggle we finally lifted Twiggy out, and the Weimaraner immediately started trying to hump her."  :lol:

Offline DastardlyDick

I think even the inept bunch of idiots we have as a Government currently, have realised that the Dangerous Dogs Act is/was a "clumsy" but of Legislation, hurriedly put through Parliament as a knee jerk reaction and not really thought through. It has resulted in large number of Dogs failing to meet the criteria not to be defined as a Dangerous Dog, a 137 point check list, and if the Dog scores over half of them, it's "dangerous" by default, which takes no account of the dogs'  temperament at all, and being destroyed. They're also far too busy with their own infighting to have any real interest in adding breeds to it.
You can still have a Pit Bull (for example) but it has to be muzzled when out in Public, neutered and Insured. The Insurance is horrendously expensive - most people can't afford it - so the dog cops it!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 12:58:25 pm by DastardlyDick »

Offline Ghost89

I have a fire extinguisher by the drivers seat and a 12inch long torch.

I was going to say just this. 100% can legitimately have these in the car and use them for what’s intended as well as other reasons. I have a 3 D cell led maglite. Great torch anyway and heavy as fuck for self defence.

Offline DastardlyDick

I have a 3 D cell led maglite. Great torch anyway and heavy as fuck for self defence.
I prefer the 4 cell, as D cell batteries come in packs of two, and, of course, it's that little bit heavier  :lol:

Offline Ghost89

I prefer the 4 cell, as D cell batteries come in packs of two, and, of course, it's that little bit heavier  :lol:

That makes sense. When I bought it at the time it was at a good price. The 4D was quite a jump up in price for the one extra.

Offline DastardlyDick

That makes sense. When I bought it at the time it was at a good price. The 4D was quite a jump up in price for the one extra.
Fair eniugh, and totally understandable - I was lucky enough to have mine bought for me on expenses.

Offline theeaglekid

Very interesting thread started here...

came across one with more stories to share..

FTR - I just dont like dogs in general, due to past history with them - but thats another story

Offline badsin

Very interesting thread started here...

came across one with more stories to share..

FTR - I just dont like dogs in general, due to past history with them - but thats another story

Interesting read, thanks.
Lots of good contribution on there. Unfortunately this dog breed is aggressive and bred for muscle bulk, aggression,bite strength, and even skull size (bite size) being favourable traits.
The breed is dangerous and should be banned, simple. I'd also like to ban the people that own them....

As an aside, took a walk through some woods a few days ago.....and found myself being followed and stared down by a Belgian mallinois. Owner, nowhere to be seen. These dogs are like furred alligators.... Eventually owner appears, I ask him if the dogs ok.....'yeah with humans " was his reply.....so why the hell was it off lead where it could come across any other dog? Friggin idiot.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 10:24:03 am by badsin »

Offline Ghost89

I do also think that a proper vetting and licensing system should be in place for potential owners. If you want to own these type of dogs, a background check to make sure they are clean. We license firearms and cars so why not certain types of dogs. I get that like weapons and cars people will not bother but it then opens up more legislation and powers of prosecution. Would cost money which is why it won’t happen but things need tightening up somehow. And it certainly seems that more people are being injured or killed by dogs of this kind at the moment.

Offline badsin

Two XL bullies kill 22 pregnant sheep in North Wales. Only just heard this, although the attacks took place earlier this year.
Many different breeds could pose a risk to livestock. But this is bonkers.

Offline Squire Haggard

A video of one of these things attacking people. Apologies for the DM link but the only alternatives were the Mirror and Sun.

''This is the horrific moment an XL Bully dog attacks a little girl before going for two men trying to save her.

The nightmare bite attacks unfolded as the animal's owner was taking it for a walk on Saturday afternoon in Bordesley Green, Birmingham.

A video circulating online which was taken from the top deck of a double-decker bus showed the rampage erupt.''

Offline shaft10

Hopefully this this will be beginning of the end for this particular breed in this country

Offline Squire Haggard

A politician has eventually taken notice. It took the video in my post above to convince her, while most of us knew much earlier.

''Suella Braverman is pushing for a ban on American bully XL dogs, arguing they are a “clear and lethal danger”, particularly to children.

The home secretary announced she has commissioned urgent advice on outlawing the dogs after she highlighted an “appalling” attack on an 11-year-old girl in Birmingham.''

Offline badsin

I'm constantly amazed by so called dog training/ behaviourists who condone keeping these dogs.
Incapable of actually saying they're a dangerous dog, invariably owned by dick heads.
Bring back the dog warden, dog license's, and introduce compulsory insurance

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'm constantly amazed by so called dog training/ behaviourists who condone keeping these dogs.
Incapable of actually saying they're a dangerous dog, invariably owned by dick heads.
Bring back the dog warden, dog license's, and introduce compulsory insurance
Some phone in this morning, I ended up turning it off as there was a string of people on saying how it's not the dog just bad owners etc, now i'd agree that twat owners who teach them to be aggressive don't help but it's been bred into certain breeds to be "Attack" dogs.
The other thing here is that if one of these goes nuts it does major damage or kills someone whereas a toy poodle gives a nasty nip.

There was discussion about banning certain breeds and it is problematic as it's too precise, what they said is that it just moves the problem along as someone then decides to cross a Bully XL with a Staffie / similar which isn't a banned breed but can then be selectively bred to be larger and more aggressive etc

Compulsory licencing and insurance as you say, think chipping is already compulsory but it should be law to get a vet certificate yearly, as much as anything to make sure every dog gets an annual health check and boosters etc, vets could also check for evidence of injuries from fighting at the same time

Online timsussex

Compulsory licencing and insurance as you say, think chipping is already compulsory but it should be law to get a vet certificate yearly, as much as anything to make sure every dog gets an annual health check and boosters etc, vets could also check for evidence of injuries from fighting at the same time

I suggested this on page 1 - annual MUT  the only problem is that in this country even the simplest test would become a rip off for vets. In Italy you can get your dog innoculated against Rabies and a passport allowing it to travel in EU and UK for £30 in the UK it costs £120+

which brings me to another point - either these dogs aren't jabbed against the common dog diseases (quite possible)  or a vet has had to have it muzzled and held down to do it - so they probably already know its aggressive and dangerous.
So lets make all owners put their fingers between their dogs teeth while the vet jabs the dog - problem solved

Offline badsin

The problem is at both ends of the lead.
All dog's are designer in some form, whether that be to retrieve, herd, sniff,  guard etc. These are bred for muscularity, bone density, skull size and therefore jaw size.....as they are bred from APBT's they will be bred to fight, and the breeding we're seeing is to accentuate the charactistics listed above.
As stated above, other breeds can be bred and crossed to create other fearsome lines, so enforcement of legislation would be paramount. Such as cops what question owners, with the power to remove dogs, from cunt'ish owners, and dog wardens.
Unfortunately is does mean a lot dog's will end up being PTS. Shame the owner's can't have the needle at the same time.....as well as having their ears trimmed to look 'ard.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Just ban the bloody things in that clip the owner couldnt controll the bloody thing.

Its no differnt to letting the public have four legged guns!..

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I suggested this on page 1 - annual MUT  the only problem is that in this country even the simplest test would become a rip off for vets. In Italy you can get your dog innoculated against Rabies and a passport allowing it to travel in EU and UK for £30 in the UK it costs £120+

which brings me to another point - either these dogs aren't jabbed against the common dog diseases (quite possible)  or a vet has had to have it muzzled and held down to do it - so they probably already know its aggressive and dangerous.
So lets make all owners put their fingers between their dogs teeth while the vet jabs the dog - problem solved

Put their bloody dick and balls there instaed at least the bloody owners wouldnt breed anymore, job done:)..

Online mr.bluesky

Recently been discussed in parliament as to whether there breed should be added to the "banned breeds" as per the dangerous dogs act.
The powers that be said no, it shouldn't be added.

These dogs kill other dogs pretty much daily in this country, as well as killing humans regularly each year.

I'd happily ban this breed. Bred from the pit, but to be considerably larger, and generally owned by twats.

Thoughts of other members please?

"Note. I've had a couple of boxer's in the past, so I'm pro dog.
But also recognise this breed as a danger to other dogs, and humans.

Ban them, yes or no ?

Simple answer: Yes they should be banned but then people will still breed them and sell them in this country

Offline advent2016

Long time ago when I was probably about 8 I was attacked by an ex/failed-police dog (German shepherd type). The owner ordered me to stand still and he won't bite you, stupid me ran like F, the dog got me and my arm still 50+ years later still has the scars

Ever since, even though I love all animals from spiders to elephants I'm still very wary of dogs what ever size and subsonciously cross the road or avoid them, I get the sweat back of neck.

Offline Squire Haggard

Apologies for the DM article. Its as low as I'm prepared to stoop. :)

This airhead is certain that her dog is harmless. If it does attack anyone how will she stop it? They should be banned because owners like this are too dim to see the danger.

''Ellee Keegan, 26, from Bromsgrove in Birmingham, has urged people not to 'bully her bully' as she says her American XL Bully named Costa is a 'loving dog'.

Ellee, who bought her pet for just under £3,000 18 months ago, claimed he has never attacked anyone and is a 'big softie' at heart.

She said she trusts her 50kg mutt under supervision around babies and is not worried to let children pet her pooch on walks either. ''

Offline badsin

Offline standardpostage

A family member (not on my side)  has been breeding these dogs, purely as a business to make money  :(

He says that his latest litter , of nine, will lose him money, because the price of these dogs has plummeted.

Offline superchamp

Long time ago when I was probably about 8 I was attacked by an ex/failed-police dog (German shepherd type). The owner ordered me to stand still and he won't bite you, stupid me ran like F, the dog got me and my arm still 50+ years later still has the scars

Ever since, even though I love all animals from spiders to elephants I'm still very wary of dogs what ever size and subsonciously cross the road or avoid them, I get the sweat back of neck.

A very similar experience to mine, being bitten by a dog as a child. However, much later in my life, I was walking home from work across a sports field when a German shepherd type dog that was off the lead came running at me, barking like mad. I just swung a foot at it (I was wearing my work safety boots), and connected with its jaw. It ran off yelping and then its owner came over and started giving me an earful. I told him what if it wasn't me there but a young child what did he think would happen then? The fucking idiot said the dog just wanted to play and that he was going to report me. When a dog's running at you full pelt and barking you're supposed to think it wants to play? Sure enough, next evening the Old Bill knock on my door. Soon as I told them the full story they said they would be returning to Mr. Idiot with some "dog care" advice. And I still don't trust any dogs to this day.

Offline badsin

Yes, I looked on a well known animal selling site yesterday and they've certainly gone downthe  in price. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.
I do agree with some comments that have been made in the press, that if these are banned, then the type of people wanting them, will move into another breed of dog. Whether that be cane corso, pressa, boerboels etc...... there's even quite a few mallinois knocking about now, which can be incredibly dangerous in the wrong hands.
Hopefully something will be done, as I can only see more incidents whilst these XL's are readily available

Offline RadioKid

Yes, I looked on a well known animal selling site yesterday and they've certainly gone downthe  in price. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.
I do agree with some comments that have been made in the press, that if these are banned, then the type of people wanting them, will move into another breed of dog. Whether that be cane corso, pressa, boerboels etc...... there's even quite a few mallinois knocking about now, which can be incredibly dangerous in the wrong hands.
Hopefully something will be done, as I can only see more incidents whilst these XL's are readily available

Surely it's time to dropping heavy sentences and fines on the owners and sellers? Make a blanket ban on all American Bullies.

Offline badsin

Surely it's time to dropping heavy sentences and fines on the owners and sellers? Make a blanket ban on all American Bullies.

Agreed :hi:

Online webpunter

Apologies for the DM article. Its as low as I'm prepared to stoop. :)

This airhead is certain that her dog is harmless. If it does attack anyone how will she stop it? They should be banned because owners like this are too dim to see the danger.

''Ellee Keegan, 26, from Bromsgrove in Birmingham, has urged people not to 'bully her bully' as she says her American XL Bully named Costa is a 'loving dog'.

Ellee, who bought her pet for just under £3,000 18 months ago, claimed he has never attacked anyone and is a 'big softie' at heart.

She said she trusts her 50kg mutt under supervision around babies and is not worried to let children pet her pooch on walks either. ''

Brain dead
From the DM

A top plastic surgeon who has treated victims of American Bully XL dog has also joined calls for the bloodthirsty breed to be banned in Britain.
He claims that his clinic in Slough treats two people every week who have been mauled by dogs in an 'unrelenting flow' of attacks that 'must be costing the NHS a fortune'.
He fears XL Bully dogs were responsible for the vast majority of savagings and warned the injuries the deadly hounds can inflict look more like 'gunshot wounds' with bone, muscle and tendon 'hanging out' all over the place

Offline Squire Haggard

Brain dead
From the DM

A top plastic surgeon who has treated victims of American Bully XL dog has also joined calls for the bloodthirsty breed to be banned in Britain.
He claims that his clinic in Slough treats two people every week who have been mauled by dogs in an 'unrelenting flow' of attacks that 'must be costing the NHS a fortune'.
He fears XL Bully dogs were responsible for the vast majority of savagings and warned the injuries the deadly hounds can inflict look more like 'gunshot wounds' with bone, muscle and tendon 'hanging out' all over the place

I saw that article. Something needs to be done.

I've just found out about this petition which I'm going to sign.

Online webpunter

+1
There is the kennel club spouting that dog behaviour is down to breeding & how they are brought up by their owners not individual breeds
The concentration of XL bully attacks resulting in death @ c.50% suggests not

The RSPCA are getting themselves in a tangle
They are against certain breeds being banned
Yet at the same time the dog insurance which they offer doesnt cover the bully XL
Because the insurers know what the risks are !

Everyone knows that the majority of people owning bully xl have a tendency to be scrotes
The same for other dangerous breeds
A dog attack hits the media & whilst not all the time its strange how often the press descend on a run down council estate
You dont need to be a rocket scientist to work out that one of the reasons for people having these breeds is protection
Its the same old bollox, the dog had never heart anyone before blah blah

It will take the Govt donkeys ages to try & implement a ban
& in the meantime numerous xl bullys will be sold
Articles in the media suggest that banning xl bullys wont be easy given their breed make up

IMO there's a quicker, easier & more effective solution
The owners are liable for anything which their dog does
If a person is attacked & badly injured IMO this could be equivalent to GBH
& someone being killed manslaughter
Plus a dog escaping from a property & going on the attack makes no difference
Make sure that the dog cant escape !
There should be unlimited fines to include the actual cost of the NHS of treating whoever has been attacked
& that a Court conviction opens the way for whoever has been attacked to automatically be able to take civil action
With the conviction being prime evidence of the owner being culpable
Furthermore there doesnt appear to be any punishment of another persons dog being injured or killed
The law doesnt cover this, needs to be amended

If there are what might appear draconion punishments dished out [& publicized] it might make people think twice about owning such breeds in the 1st place

Online webpunter

:hi:  #me2

Offline Blackpool Rock

Signed  :hi:

Offline contentguy

Banning breeds is challenging because there is no pure breed “Bully XL”
There can’t be, because it’s a cross breed.

Simple solution, make it mandatory for dog owners to have 3rd party insurance and incorporate that in their ‘chipped’ identity.

As webby says, the insurance companies won’t touch XL Bullies, so job’s a good one.
Insurers may impose restrictions such as only offering cover if muzzled in public.

Offline badsin

Offline badsin

Having viewed a couple of videos on YouTube regards XL bullies, my YouTube has just thrown up a brief clip regards XXL bullies.... even fuckin bigger, and all features further accentuated.
The video is ridiculous, repeatedly stating a calm, friendly family dog..... my arse.

Online webpunter

Having viewed a couple of videos on YouTube regards XL bullies, my YouTube has just thrown up a brief clip regards XXL bullies.... even fuckin bigger, and all features further accentuated.
The video is ridiculous, repeatedly stating a calm, friendly family dog..... my arse.

WTF - just checked on goggle
The Sun can today reveal that rogue breeders are using the biggest, most muscular dogs to create a 10st monster version of the animal — dubbed the XXL — and are selling them online

Even an armed response unit have their work cut out dealing with large dangerous dogs
One of the coppers has a pole with a noose to put round the dogs kneck & still cant control it
Its not clear how many shots it took to drop the dogs
Whenever police get a call & there is mention of a dangerous dog inevitably they will need an armed response unit
I doubt if a taser will do much

If you search XL bully attack there are a scary number of links
The scrote didnt even have time to put on his wife beater t-shirt before he let the dog out to try & avoid arrest
Included in the DM is:  "The horror attack came after a six-year-old boy in South Yorkshire was scalped by a dog only two weeks after they'd bought it from Facebook"

There's a link to:  External Link/Members Only
Buying the dog for 'buttons', quality parenting
I remember it on sky news / bbc
The parents distraught, obvs
What doesnt get mentioned is why they bought the dog ?  You havent gotta be a genious to work out possible reasons 

Offline Squire Haggard

Drastic action needed IMO.

''A man has been mauled to death by two 'out-of-control' dogs outside a West Midlands primary school - the third serious dog attack in the region in less than a week.''

''This is the shocking moment a 10-year-old boy is attacked by an out-of-control dog as he innocently plays football outside his house.
Mr Siddique - who was at work when he was told what had happened - said his son was recovering in hospital and would require surgery. ''

« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 11:31:57 am by Squire Haggard »

Offline Squire Haggard

Breaking news......  Its about time.

''The American XL bully dog will be banned by the end of the year following a series of attacks, Prime Minister Rishi Sunak has said.''

Offline hullad

The government are playing to the gallery over this and it needs tackling properly banning a dog there is no fixed standard for is a bloody nightmare.

A better way would be all dogs to wear muzzles whilst in a public place,not popular with the dog owning public, it makes sense and the law is there already under rabies legislation.

How about attaching  massive penalties to any dog attack, make it a serious crime, a dog killing a person child etc gets a murder charge. A lesser offence GBH ect this way it tackles all dog owners because that's where the problem is. All dogs to be chipped any not chipped are destroyed no ifs or buts.

I am not anti dog I love them but there are far to many dickheads out there with dogs trained to be nasty and they are a danger to everyone including the good dogs. Stop singling dog breeds out a few years ago the worst breed for attacks was the Labrador, it has been German shepherds, Dobermans snd American ridgebacks.

One simple law change easily done with cross party agreement, unless they are using it to take pressure of all the other shit going on
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 05:21:17 pm by hullad »