Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: transgender Sofi - Camberley B&S - why didn't I just walk?  (Read 1112 times)

Offline Type937GTS

External Link/Members Only
15 mins £50

Comms by text - was in Camberley for an errand, and had contacted the day before to get details. OWO is extra but did not want anal so asked if OWO both ways only would be ok in 15 mins - confirmed ok. Based in a budget hotel above a fast food chain.

Had a window of opportunity during the errand, so fired off a text. Was available, so was on my way. I had done a reverse image search and came up with this twitter profile (which I now can't find in my search history  :dash:) so I was prepared to walk if the person was substantially different.

Got there and asked for room number. Told to wait, getting ready whatever. 5 mins turns into 10 mins, I'm still enquiring, but keep getting stalled. I say at least give the floor number, get that then told still needs time. After a total wait time of 20 mins I bail and send a sorry I've left now text.

A few mins later - this is when it's apparent that I've been conversing with the handler - to come back, "she" is now here, she had gone to the mall. I gave it 10 mins while I finished off my errand then thought I could still fit in the session - asked if she would cim and cum, was told ok.

Went back, back up. At the point I left the first time I should have just left! Then when on the floor I was made to wait another 5 mins because she has to come and open the door to let me in past the lifts.

The actual SP is a lot more "butch" I'd say and definitely not the one from the photos. Though did have implants. I thought ok it's only £50, if I get what I asked for at least. Well my dick thought it, not my brain. This was my second chance to walk :dash:

Got to the room, talk about price - language barrier, says owo is £100. I say no, 15 min £50 is what was agreed. She calls the handler - then ok. Tells me to undress. She goes to the bathroom to refresh. I should have taken the hint that she was at the mall meant she hadn't fully prepared or gotten ready for a customer.

Onto OWO both ways. She's about 6.5-7 inches and quite girthy. The above made more apparent that she'd just washed her cock at the sink with hand soap so not great. Half hearted OWO on me then tried to get me to cum outside her mouth saying no when I reminded of cim. I wanked off on her cock instead while wanking her and couldn't wait to get out. No tissues or wipes just got directed to the bathroom to clean up - which in itself was in a right state.

Dressed and was shown to the door, followed by the most face-palm moment in punting ever - calling out behind me as she shut the door "thank you baby" just as a guy popped out of another room the other end of the corridor - not very discreet at all.

Kind of feel disgusted with myself.

Upon further digging around I found this VS ad, which is the SP I saw. Seems to have the same number attached to it as the one I contacted External Link/Members Only

This was supposed to be a really low plan B, having not been able to get through to see Delila again who is back nearby External Link/Members Only for some reason my calls aren't answered nor texts despite having a fabulous time with her previously  :(