Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Sweet Kalica - Chelmsford Incall  (Read 293 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5783312) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Andy1750

Hi all,

External Link/Members Only

I saw Kalica in Chelmsford about a week and half ago. She hasn’t been reviewed on here before. Entering uncharted territory is always risky and this wasn’t a great punt to be honest!

Communication was really good. All arranged via text with quick responses. The meet took place in an apartment block quite close to Chelmsford station - I parked in the station car park and it was just a short walk. Getting up to the apartment was a bit of a nightmare. There are two doors with entry systems that she takes you through whilst on the phone with her.  But the mobile signal was really bad once inside the building which made it rather stressful. Apartment block was busy and there were lots of people around - I guess that’s always going to be the way in big apartment blocks.

Here’s where things went wrong. Based on her Adultwork photos I was expecting a 31 year old Brazilian stunner. What I ended up with was a weathered old hag that must have been in her mid to late 40s. She had a really unattractive face and very average and equally unattractive body. Should have walked but really needed to cum so went ahead.

Handed over £70. Didn’t ask about extras. She disappeared with the cash and I got naked and lay the bed. She came back in and took all of her clothes off and she joined me on the bed.

Condom went on almost straight away. She’d barely touch my willy without the condom on. OWO is mentioned on her profile but didn’t seem to be available (maybe as an extra but I didn’t ask). French kissing is mention on her profile but she wouldn’t let me.

Played with her pussy for a bit and she got nice and wet. Wouldn’t let me stick a finger in. Then went down on her. Some mild odour from her pussy but tolerable. Then she sucked me for a bit, rode me cowgirl and I came in the bag.

After cumming, the horn went and I looked at her again and thought to myself, OMG, I’ve just fucked that. Gross! Got dressed, left the building and tried to erase the experience from my mind.

It’s a negative for me because she either wasn’t the girl in the photos or they’ve been heavily photoshopped to the extent that they look absolutely nothing like her, I found her really unattractive, French kissing clearly wasn’t available despite being mentioned on the profile, condom had to go on straight away which I really didn’t like and her pussy wasn’t the freshest. For me therefore it’s a negative.

She’s moved on to Feltham now but if she returns I won’t be seeing her again!

Cheers,

Andy

Offline PilotMan

Sorry for your bad punt Andy, and thanks for the TOFTT and warning.