Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New TS Naughty and very HOT!! - Nottingham  (Read 1715 times)

Offline RobbieB87

Hi all,

Unfortunately for my first review it has to be a negative one. This one is a scammer by deposit.

I know I am a fool for paying a deposit but I have so many times in the past and they’ve all turned up fine so this is my first who hasn’t.

This was for a TS in Nottingham and I wanted an hours outcall.

After texting what I wanted and her sending me a few videos and a picture of proof who she was, I asked her to come to my home. She agreed but asked for £50 upfront just so she isn’t wasting her time, and know I am not a scammer. I payed her the money and she was fine, she replied back she had it and everything.

The alarm bells started ringing when she said she was on her way. She stated she was leaving and wasn’t too far away. But the time it took her just to get a few miles. After waiting for 15 minutes she text saying she was 20 minutes away, which seemed odd. Then she said she was 6 miles away, which I thoght she misspelt as 6 minutes. Only two mins later she said 3 mins away which is too quick. Then only two mins later she asked for the full money, before she arrived and
offered me a massive discount on a night stay at only £350.
I stated I was not paying anymore until she arrived in which I then got abuse, and she said she was going to post all the conversation on my social media as she had found me. I don’t use social media only YouTube and Snapchat so I knew that was a lie. She the said again she needed the money as someone asked her to pay her back or he would hit her, I still said I wasn’t paying until she arrived as she already has the deposit. She then said I lost her time and my money.

I may have lost £50 but this is a lesson learned I suppose and waned to warn others so they don’t get scammed the same way. I bet she never even left her house, or is even in the location she said she was.

The link to her profile is External Link/Members Only

I do have a number and it’s 07853519998

She is based in Nottingham well supposedly.

Keep safe and don’t get scammed like me.

Cheers Rob

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Thank you for your first review, sorry to read it wasn’t a good experience

Offline RobbieB87

No it wasn’t, but at least I can warn others so they don’t get the same

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
No it wasn’t, but at least I can warn others so they don’t get the same
Appreciated matey
That’s why I’ve left the phone and post code in the thread that’s not normally allowed  :drinks:

Offline Kage4Real

Pretty ballsy giving a deposit to some images ripped right off someone else's add

Offline oldstreethookup

Put the experience behind you. Sharing the knowledge of potential rip off merchants is very useful

Offline Dodgy

Seems to be moving around a bit -- below attached to a similar Vivastreet AD with the same phone number:

cut/paste
TS Party and Naughty!! My Adress is PL1 2PR

£140 p/h incall   Stonehouse - PL1

Offline williambream

Contact your bank and reverse the transaction. This can be done even with debit cards or BACS

Offline Stongwee53

If youve been on here 2 years and only just put your first review up but claim to have seen plenty in the past when paying a deposit why havent you reviewed them. The positive reviews are as important as the negative for everyone.
This side of punting doesnt really tickle my fancy but keep upto date just incase anyone tickles my fancy. Unlucky on being scammed but sometimes after claiming to have punted many times but never reviewed but your first one is a negative it can look a little suspicious