Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa Sexy Kiss - Farnborough  (Read 3060 times)

Offline Type937GTS

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £100 + £40 for cum

Comms by text initially, then by phone. Asked to confirm if not cum yet that day, otherwise way out of my price point and due to an earlier positive review that she shoots a good load  :hi:

Located in flats near a car dealership

Looks better than the photos and in an unlikely twist her intact cock looks bigger in real life than in the photos. When she's lying down it looked small initially, but when standing it really hangs, even when flaccid.

I don't really top or bottom, prefer OWO both ways so told her that's what I want and her cum. Some mutual sucking then through a combination of me giving, getting deep throated, and vigorous hand action she shot quite a lot - I wanted it in my mouth, but at the same time I was recovering from DT so it mostly ended up all over my face. It didn't feel very thick so I thought it may be fooling me with splattering lots of sement rather than actually cumming but I had to take a moment to recover and used the bathroom to wash my face and she pointed out a thick clot of cum that was stuck in my hair. Mystery solved  :wacko:

Then she sucked me to completion followed by snowballing it back to me - a first. I needed to leave before the 30 mins was up but at no point did she come across as clock watching and would happily entertain further for the remaining time. Even offered to top initially.

Overall very good, and she's very bubbly and feminine albeit with a weapon.

Offline Double-o-nine

Did she kiss at all ? Do you think she could give a good GFE ?

Offline Type937GTS

Did she kiss at all ? Do you think she could give a good GFE ?

Only light pecks on the lips, didn't go any further than that but wouldn't say its off the table