Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Minxy Melissa - Thurrock  (Read 1902 times)

9 review(s) for minxy melissa XXX (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline SOSPunter

Meet took place a couple of weeks ago.

Links:

External Link/Members Only

Comms:

I had visited Mel a couple of times before so I already had her mobile number.  When she is working I think she has it on her profile in any case.  Messaged in the morning for an appointment in the afternoon.  All comms answered promptly.  Post code given and location, with a call required on arrival.  This was a 30min appointment due to other time demands for me.

One of the "budget" hotels in Thurrock,  although depending on the day and time she also has another private location she works from in Harold Wood I believe.  All explained on her AW profile. Only issue I had wiht this hotel was that I had to walk by the automated check-in facility which was manned by staff.  Got the dreaded stare from the front door to the lift, which was a little off putting.

Room:

Standard hotel room.  Clean, functional, good bathroom, if a bit small, but all very acceptable.

Appearance:

I had seen Mel a couple of times before, even though it was about 5 years ago at the start of my AW fantasy journey.  I asked for naked with a robe, but recognising that not all requests can be accommodated when a SP is travelling, I got a teddy with no underwear.

The Person:

Mel is a very pleasant mature lady, with a few curves, very easy on the eye. If there is such a thing, a typical MILF. She actually looked as though she had lost a little weight since the last time I saw her some time (years) ago. Very pleasant to talk to and quite attractive, in a mumsy way.  All things considered, a good 7-8/10

The Meeting:

I had requested a GFE but I also explained to Mel that I had a few problems in the nether regions so we would have to go with the flow. She was very understanding. Started off with some kissing sitting on the bed before moving to a more prone position.  Laying next to her, kissing, and started playing with her clit and pussy.  Kissing was ok, which i love, but she advertises French kissing.  Although tongues were involved, it wasn't full on deep kissing where either of us could tickle each others tonsils ! Whist alternating between her clit and pussy with my fingers Mel told me to go very gently, which I now remembered from previous visits.  She is very sensitive to touch down there, which was also the case with tongue later on. You certainly wouldn't be able to vigorously finger her to a gush or squirt, but that wasn't too much of a problem as I like slow and sensual.
We reversed positions and she played with my cock whilst kissing me, and then went down on me.  All very nice but she had to go gently due to my "problem". She then put the mac on and rode me for a while, during which she encouraged me to suck, bite and be quite aggressive with her lovely nipples.  She certainly loves her nipples being played with, almost demanding it. Due to my "problem" I went soft quite quickly in the rubber and then finished off by wanking over her tits. A quick clean up with wet wipes and then dressed and away.  All quite vanilla, but mostly, thats the way I like it. Think we ran a couple of minutes over but she wasn't in a rush to get rid of me.

Summary:

Overall Mel is reasonable value for money. She's a nice person (which matters a lot to me), and provided a more than acceptable service.  Hopefully I will play my part better when I'm sorted out down below.

Would I Visit again?

Yes I would.  This wasn't even close to a neutral, but there are a couple of things I would need to discuss with Mel, mainly the intensity of the kissing, but overall I will return at some point.  Hopefully see her at her private address though, because I hate hotels !

Offline SOSPunter

Sorry, this should be in EAST ENGLAND - would a moderator do the modification please as I can't see how to do that !!

Offline Liverpool

Sorry, this should be in EAST ENGLAND - would a moderator do the modification please as I can't see how to do that !!

:hi: all done