Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySammy999 - Wiltshire  (Read 785 times)

Offline fudge1-2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen Sammy recently, this year?
Some of her photo's look very appealing others :vomit:
I suspect it's the latter but kinda hoping she's lost a load of weight and got a bit toned

Online Coriniumstud

Check out her videos and she has bb :dash:

Offline fudge1-2

Check out her videos and she has bb :dash:

I'm probably hoping she's a hot babe now pointlessly.
The video page shows the worst images tbh while a couple of the pics (front page) look very nice, probably aren't even her I suppose.
BB, well we all BB partners, the other 2 hits on UKP don't mention it.

Unless someone convinces me otherwise I'll give it a miss.

Offline bdyno

I saw someone on this profile a few years ago (4 or 5 maybe?).

At that time it was a girl called Sara who claimed she'd taken over the profile from her sister, and that the page itself was run by her ex-husband.  She still went to swinging events with her ex, one time I saw her she told me about their latest exploits which involved her being the focus of a gangbang.  BB was never offered to me, but I did get the impression the swinging/gangbangs she did may have been BB and I suspect she thought by implying it I may have asked for it.

It was always a good punt, but she was hideously unreliable - a couple of times she even confirmed a meet then backed out of it half an hour later once I'd got to her place because someone had come round unexpectedly.  More often than not she just wouldn't reply to an initial contact though. 
She also only charged the full hourly rate the first time I saw her, each meet I had cost less and lasted longer.  If memory serves me correctly, last time I saw her I paid £40 for an overnight stay.

But...
The girl I saw is definitely not the girl currently in the profile pictures.  The words etc are all still mostly the same, prices and services listed unchanged, but the pictures have featured 2 or 3 different girls over the past couple of years.
I think the "ex" just uses the profile to pimp out whoever he's seeing at the time.

However, when I met 'Sara', she was definitely the girl in the current pictures, so maybe the main profile pics could be an accurate representation of whatever's currently on offer.  I wouldn't count on it though, and once you take into account all the other red flags, it's probably not worth the risk.

Offline fudge1-2

Blimey, sounds like lucky dip.
Thanks for the info