Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Summer - Leicester  (Read 2863 times)

6 review(s) for Brooke Summer (1 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Watchman1983

After a summer without punting due to covid decided to take the plunge and try and arrange a meet.

Wished I had checked here first after decicito visit Lucy Summer.

Total write off and best to avoid.

Comms where good to start and agreed a service and price. £160 with an extra £40 for anal for an hour. As I hadn't seen anyone recently decided to pay the extra.

Upon entering the hotel room the photos of Lucy are either old or someone else as the details didn't match up.

Had a quick kiss upon entering and then sat down to sort out the paperwork. At this point everything went down hill. Within 30 minutes of talking to Lucy. She had forgotten what we had discussed as a service and now wanted more money. Stupidity I agreed to pay the extra after just handing over the original sum. After this point the whole time I was with Lucy it felt like a "timeshare" sales pitch of trying to get me to spend even more. £50 for oral, £100 for filming etc etc. Even through everything was included one the price before turning up. Annoying she then spent the next 30 minutes playing on her phone taking messages. Which was off putting to say the least. After 30 minutes of which included a 5 minute shower I had enough and decided best to leave as I could save a few pounds on my carparking. Avoid this one unless you have deep pockets.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I’d have stood my ground on the original agreement or walked matey
Sounds a shit time, sorry to hear

Online Charliehutton

Brooke Summer, aka Lucy Summer...I wonder if this isn't the latest incarnation of the notorious, ghastly, university educated Brooke Middleton?

If so, Watchman, then you have my sympathy, and I hope it doesn't put you off punting. It can be great fun, and thankfully, bitches like her are the exception, rather than the rule.

Offline Weyoun

Brooke Summer, aka Lucy Summer...I wonder if this isn't the latest incarnation of the notorious, ghastly, university educated Brooke Middleton?

If so, Watchman, then you have my sympathy, and I hope it doesn't put you off punting. It can be great fun, and thankfully, bitches like her are the exception, rather than the rule.

No Charlie, that particular Brooke changed her name to Autumn Brooks a while back External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Autumn+Brooks+x -

Now at £170 pH, hopefully she's a bit more hygienic than she was for that price.

Offline Watchman1983

Will be doing my homework next time. Normally check here for any feedback. but for some reason forgot to check. Normally more than 2 negatives I cancel.

Is it just me or is there a drop in the quality around at the moment

Offline Ivorlongun

The three red cards out of four should have told you all you need know about this S.P.
Regardless of mistakes on your part this S.P. Is playing silly fuckers, not all punters have your obvious good nature. This is just scamming, no more, no less.
Better luck next time my friend  :thumbsup:

Offline chilledguy

She has 3 field reports and 93 reviews on adultworks. I would have  been tempted too. But how then does.she have so many positives on adultworks?

Offline HailWood

She has 3 field reports and 93 reviews on adultworks. I would have  been tempted too. But how then does.she have so many positives on adultworks?
AW feedback should be taken with a pinch of salt as punters leaving feedback for SPs are influenced by the feedback they might get in return (thus impacting their chances of bookings with other SPs). Also as feedback cannot be fully validated then some (particularly during an SPs early days) may be left by pimps.

My advice is to check for multiple feedback from more than one punter. The best guidance IMO (after checking in here) is ‘does she get returning clients,.

Online hunkybc

I agree...I tend to avoid the AW feedback.
You can't go wrong with real user feedback on UKP.

Offline Weyoun

AW feedback should be taken with a pinch of salt as punters leaving feedback for SPs are influenced by the feedback they might get in return (thus impacting their chances of bookings with other SPs). Also as feedback cannot be fully validated then some (particularly during an SPs early days) may be left by pimps.

My advice is to check for multiple feedback from more than one punter. The best guidance IMO (after checking in here) is ‘does she get returning clients,.

My only issue with returning clients is that in the past we've seen repeated fake punter feedbacks and the same repeat fake punters propping up often groups of WGs (there was a famous scammer ring who did this in the Midlands about 5-6 years ago).

One thing I do is check the punter feedback to see who've they seen. If they've got positive feedback from well known and or trustworthy SPs then I'm more inclined to believe their on the level

Offline HailWood

My only issue with returning clients is that in the past we've seen repeated fake punter feedbacks and the same repeat fake punters propping up often groups of WGs (there was a famous scammer ring who did this in the Midlands about 5-6 years ago).

One thing I do is check the punter feedback to see who've they seen. If they've got positive feedback from well known and or trustworthy SPs then I'm more inclined to believe their on the level
Yep - me too  :thumbsup: