Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manu stunning - Newcastle NE1  (Read 2035 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5492489) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline chemikc

Must admit haven't done my AW homework well before the meet. Thought it was TOFFT, but turned out she was already listed with negative reviews.
Posting this review here to save you disappointment if you're as bad doing homework as I was!

AW link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 for 30 min

Communication: Prompt replies by text.

The girl: It's definitely the girl in the photos. Not all photos are up-to-date though. Think she's closest to what she looks like in her most recent blog post. What the photos don't show is her body shows signs of past pregnancy.

The venue: A location narby The Gate. You have to pass through a narrow street and then open gate to a courtyard. The flat looks as it has seen better times, but clean at least. Haven't seen bathroom.

The main act: She opened the door a little bit upset and led me to the bedroom. It was clear from this point that she must have a bad mood. Tried a little bit of chit chat to break the ice, but she was indifferent. Not sad, but upset, like she really didn't like what she was doing. She was the girl in the photos so at least it cannot be that bad, right? She started off from a little bit of dance and then we moved onto OW in the bed. Note that her profile states OWO + CIM which wasn't offered even as an extra, but wasn't requested either. I felt like Brazilian girls often do OWO/CIM as extras, so was prepared for OW instead. Then she tells me to get on top. She positions herself so that you have no access to her face, nor her breasts. We move into doggy. There she positions herself probably not to get too deep, which however doesn't help at all. She then interrupts at near end, but I insist to continue.
After the action she does a cleanup by putting all the evidence into a small plastic bag.

Overall I think this wasn't bad, at least it was the girl in the photos! But given the price tag and a complete lack of interest on her side I would not recommend to anyone. Although she's hot anyway.

Offline abridgetofar

Thanks for the review, her location now states Southend  :hi: