Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucie May GFE - Ipswich  (Read 1653 times)

10 review(s) for Lucie May GFE (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline cheek

External Link/Members Only

Spur of the moment meet, I sent an email after looking in the local area and saw Lucie had her green light on which is rare, normally she's booked up in advance judging by her profile.

I was surprised my message wasn't auto deleted (previously had been). Although I left a negative before I have been keen to see her as there isn't a lot of options round here and she's been positively reviewed here too.

Comms - Decent, all by AW messages sorting a time, then asked to call not text when parked up.
Location - Near the town centre, told where the nearest parking was available, it's about a 2-3 minute walk and tucked out of the way.
Appearance - Looked good, alternative as others have said on here, was wearing matching lingerie, stockings & a dress.

I had already showered before I got there, led upstairs and into the bedroom. Here DFK started which was nice, before moving onto the bed and removing each others clothes.
She asked for RO, I wasn't going to refuse before she whipped out a wand and asked me to use fingers while kissing / playing with her nipples until she came.
After OWO which was nice, slow, wet and very little hands whilst varying technique, then finished with HJ / kissing.

Clean up, chat and Round two started by Lucie, who was keen to get another pop. More OWO & DFK before moving onto sex in CG / Mish / Spoons / Doggy. Finished 2nd pop like the first as I was struggling to finish with sex, too many beers the night before.

All in all I had a good time, glad I've seen her eventually and I would go back.
But I am a spontaneous punter mostly so planning in advance I don't often do.

Offline DeadFox

She sounds really nice. Did you do an hour ?

Offline DeadFox

I think her rules state that you must not have negative feedback, rather than having left bad feedback.

Online Naughtyboyuk

She’s great fun if you are looking for an enthusiastic GFE and especially if you enjoy licking pussy and finger fucking !!

And her OWO is damn good as well….What’s not to like !!!