Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva Love - Lithuanian in Bracknell  (Read 2819 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6889499) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6689499) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Anon.

Profile: External Link/Members Only

I’ve been to the same flat a few times before. No review on here so TOFTT. Text in the morning and quick response for a session a couple hours later. Opted for 15mins to trial. No issue getting into the flat, met by a fairly short, hot Lithuanian woman (mid-late twenties) in lingerie who, imo, looked so much better than the pictures. No rush from the start which was nice - OWO (very good action), CG and Miss before ending. She’s got an incredible body and is a little pocket rocket, happy to go at either pace. Finally, a good session from what’s been a pretty poor selection recently. Short chat before leaving in a great mood - Slightly longer than planned without issue.

Will I return? Yep, if she’s around.

Offline pythago

... hot Lithuanian woman (mid-late twenties) in lingerie who, imo, looked so much better than the pictures.

She still seems to be around and advertises as 30yrs old? Would she say she's 30 when you guess she's mid 20ies only? In my experience aw works the other way around: whenever a chance (or not  :dash:) to reduce age on paper, this will be done.

Offline Anon.

Yep, agreed. She advised 28 when I asked, I wouldn’t say far off tbh. Either way, decent punt for me on this occasion.