Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LaaLaa - Blackpool  (Read 4627 times)

33 review(s) for Cleo_English (15 positive, 4 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline allaroundmyhat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30min incall £90
Village hotel (by the zoo)

First punt for a long time, Laalaa caught my eye but the mixed reviews on here made me doubt but I fancied someone young and fit and figured it's been that long I'm probably gonna blow my load at the speed of Usain bolt so figured I'd take a gamble.
Good Comms by email then text, I did have to wait in the car park for a few minutes as she had had train trouble and had just arrived, she answered the door naked and there were packed bags in the room and as such I believed her.
She is definitely the girl in the photos but I would say she's slightly bigger than they would suggest but in my opinion an absolutely cracking body, great arse, probably the best fakes I've ever suckled on , obvious lip fillers but I kinda wanted that look on this occasion and contrary to some reviews on here I got a friendly attitude, owo was offered but as I had only brought the basic fee I declined this is also a jizzing delay tactic on my part, BJ was quite frantic but loads of spit and she took the lot, she was all good downstairs and made the right noises etc whilst I was down there, reverse cowgirl followed then onto doggy where after a few strokes looking at that magnificent arse that was me, bit of chit chat afterwards then I was on my way.
Overall l was happy with the experience and although it was a bit more than I'd like to pay she was exactly what I was after on this occasion.
Would I return? Yes, she seems to tour so I probably would visit her again if she returned, I can't help but think being the first client of her day probably helped in this occasion as the reviews on here speak for themselves.

Offline Notfred

She’s caught my eye a few times, I’m not keen on visiting hotels though. What is the village hotel like from a punters perspective?

Offline allaroundmyhat

It's fine, with the gym and swimming pool etc there's plenty of activity in the foyer, dead easy to walk in unnoticed

Offline Jindybandy

Good review, she definitely does have amazing falsies. How much extra would OWO have been?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Good review, she definitely does have amazing falsies. How much extra would OWO have been?
£20 when I saw her late last year
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=330426.0

Offline allaroundmyhat

I didn't ask to be fair