Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brussels Rue d’Aerschot RLD update  (Read 2106 times)

Offline Josey Wales

I was back in Brussels for a few days in August; used to be there quite often but this was first time since the pandemic. 

It was not specifically a punting trip but I did check out the RLD area to see how it was faring.

As is well known, the main Brussels RLD, Rue d’Aerschot, is in a grotty area next to Gare du Nord.  It was always a bit of a dive and has probably got worse over the years. 

There seemed to be more empty windows than in the past, but could have been the time of year.

Prices for 15 mins or so of P&D were unchanged at 40 euros for bj and sex in one position, or 50 for bj + sex in several positions.  I sampled a few girls, mostly in the early morning or night time, avoiding the daytime heat. 

Day 1. Eva at No 144, day shift. 
This was early on a Fri morning.  I always feel horniest in the morning, and my hotel was near to RLD.  Day shift girls start to arrive on the street from 6am.  So I was wandering along Rue d’Aerschot before 8am.    I picked out Eva, who I’ve seen a few times over the years.  In her late 30s probably, she has black hair, is quite short, plump, big arse and fake tits.  Nobody’s idea of a stunner, but I find her quite attractive in a milfy sort of way.  Paid 40 for bj and one position.  She remembered me and we had a bit of chat before she got to work.  Decent blow-job (covered) and then sex in mish.  Said goodbye to her after this brief encounter and back to hotel for a shower and breakfast.         

Day 2. Rebecca at No 170, night shift (Saturday). 
Rue d’Aerschot is busier at night and feels a bit edgier. 
Chose a girl at about No 170.  Paid the usual 50 euros for covered blow-job and sex in several positions.  Dark-haired, Albanian, nice C cup breasts, maybe size 10/12, lots of tattoos down one arm.  Didn’t speak much English but said her name was Rebecca and that she was 24.  She left to stash the money, came back naked, was rolling on the condom before I was even hard but, in fairness, she did then provide a reasonable if brief blow-job.  It all went downhill after that.  Don’t touch this, don’t touch that.  And she was holding my cock to basically prevent entering her more than a couple of inches.  Complaining I was too big (I’d like to believe this was true, but more likely she was lying, certainly other girls seem fine with it).  Tried switching positions to girl on top but, with all of her whingeing and faffing about I was no longer fully hard.  She started to wank me back to life but then her alarm clock went off and she indicated time up.  Couldn’t have been more than 10 minutes.  Disappointing.  One to avoid.     

Day 3.  Mary at No 64, day shift (Sunday).   
Woke early and out for a morning walk by 7.45am.  Unsurprisingly the street was quiet and not many girls early on a Sunday morning but 15 or 20 were there, enough to make a choice from.  Selected Mary at No 64.  Small and slim brunette wearing big glasses, a top and denim shorts.  Said she was Italian, her accent suggested it might be true.  Anyway she provided a good service at 50 euros.  Nice covered bj and then we worked our way through various positions at a steady pace – mish, doggie, prone-bone.   Got the morning off to a good start. 

Day 4: Emilia at No 78, day shift (Monday).
Exited Nord station, turning left along Rue d’Aerschot.  This was mid-morning on Monday.  The girl in No 78 looked attractive.  Wearing glasses and nicely made-up.  Dark hair in a ponytail, stockings, high heels.  I asked whether she spoke any English.  ‘I speak very good English’ she replied.  Said her name was Emilia, from Romania.  I wanted a slightly more leisurely pace this time so paid her 100 euros for 30 minutes.  She did provide a better level of service than the other girls I’d seen.  We spent a bit of time kissing, then nice covered bj.  Working our way through several positions until eventually I came with her on top.  Time for a cuddle and a bit of a chat.  She is clearly a busy girl and seems to have plenty of regulars. 

These encounters were fairly typical of the sort of experiences I’ve had there over several visits – apart from the Day2 one which was unusually poor. 

The main attraction, I guess, is the window-shopping element – all those attractive girls on one street.  It is cheap(-ish) but the range of services tends to be fairly limited.

Sorry taken so long to find time to write it up, hopefully still some use to those considering a punt there.

There is a fairly recent video here which gives an idea of what the street is like nowadays.
External Link/Members Only

Youppie Forum (a sort of French language UKP) has lots more detailed information and reviews.   

Offline xela1990

I was back in Brussels for a few days in August; used to be there quite often but this was first time since the pandemic. 

It was not specifically a punting trip but I did check out the RLD area to see how it was faring.

As is well known, the main Brussels RLD, Rue d’Aerschot, is in a grotty area next to Gare du Nord.  It was always a bit of a dive and has probably got worse over the years. 

There seemed to be more empty windows than in the past, but could have been the time of year.

Prices for 15 mins or so of P&D were unchanged at 40 euros for bj and sex in one position, or 50 for bj + sex in several positions.  I sampled a few girls, mostly in the early morning or night time, avoiding the daytime heat. 

Day 1. Eva at No 144, day shift. 
This was early on a Fri morning.  I always feel horniest in the morning, and my hotel was near to RLD.  Day shift girls start to arrive on the street from 6am.  So I was wandering along Rue d’Aerschot before 8am.    I picked out Eva, who I’ve seen a few times over the years.  In her late 30s probably, she has black hair, is quite short, plump, big arse and fake tits.  Nobody’s idea of a stunner, but I find her quite attractive in a milfy sort of way.  Paid 40 for bj and one position.  She remembered me and we had a bit of chat before she got to work.  Decent blow-job (covered) and then sex in mish.  Said goodbye to her after this brief encounter and back to hotel for a shower and breakfast.         

Day 2. Rebecca at No 170, night shift (Saturday). 
Rue d’Aerschot is busier at night and feels a bit edgier. 
Chose a girl at about No 170.  Paid the usual 50 euros for covered blow-job and sex in several positions.  Dark-haired, Albanian, nice C cup breasts, maybe size 10/12, lots of tattoos down one arm.  Didn’t speak much English but said her name was Rebecca and that she was 24.  She left to stash the money, came back naked, was rolling on the condom before I was even hard but, in fairness, she did then provide a reasonable if brief blow-job.  It all went downhill after that.  Don’t touch this, don’t touch that.  And she was holding my cock to basically prevent entering her more than a couple of inches.  Complaining I was too big (I’d like to believe this was true, but more likely she was lying, certainly other girls seem fine with it).  Tried switching positions to girl on top but, with all of her whingeing and faffing about I was no longer fully hard.  She started to wank me back to life but then her alarm clock went off and she indicated time up.  Couldn’t have been more than 10 minutes.  Disappointing.  One to avoid.     

Day 3.  Mary at No 64, day shift (Sunday).   
Woke early and out for a morning walk by 7.45am.  Unsurprisingly the street was quiet and not many girls early on a Sunday morning but 15 or 20 were there, enough to make a choice from.  Selected Mary at No 64.  Small and slim brunette wearing big glasses, a top and denim shorts.  Said she was Italian, her accent suggested it might be true.  Anyway she provided a good service at 50 euros.  Nice covered bj and then we worked our way through various positions at a steady pace – mish, doggie, prone-bone.   Got the morning off to a good start. 

Day 4: Emilia at No 78, day shift (Monday).
Exited Nord station, turning left along Rue d’Aerschot.  This was mid-morning on Monday.  The girl in No 78 looked attractive.  Wearing glasses and nicely made-up.  Dark hair in a ponytail, stockings, high heels.  I asked whether she spoke any English.  ‘I speak very good English’ she replied.  Said her name was Emilia, from Romania.  I wanted a slightly more leisurely pace this time so paid her 100 euros for 30 minutes.  She did provide a better level of service than the other girls I’d seen.  We spent a bit of time kissing, then nice covered bj.  Working our way through several positions until eventually I came with her on top.  Time for a cuddle and a bit of a chat.  She is clearly a busy girl and seems to have plenty of regulars. 

These encounters were fairly typical of the sort of experiences I’ve had there over several visits – apart from the Day2 one which was unusually poor. 

The main attraction, I guess, is the window-shopping element – all those attractive girls on one street.  It is cheap(-ish) but the range of services tends to be fairly limited.

Sorry taken so long to find time to write it up, hopefully still some use to those considering a punt there.

There is a fairly recent video here which gives an idea of what the street is like nowadays.

Youppie Forum (a sort of French language UKP) has lots more detailed information and reviews.   

Thanks mate for the detailed review. I was there in August as well and honestly I found the romanians unattractive, but managed to have a good time with one of the black girls on rue de line. They seem to provide better services. I only chose a bj for 20 euros
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Online TomTank

Jesus, there's some worrying posts on that forum, pickpockets, muggings, and a policeman killed ..... sounds a lot more dangerous these days and putting me off venturing down there .....

Offline thunder

Been to Rue d'Aerschot so many times when I was young and recently been there again. It did indeed look miserable. There were few attractive girls but it looks so dodgy even in day time that it is better to avoid. At least there's some police patrolling the area but otherwise too many dodgy looking group of men. Belgian club and gang bang scene seems to be amazing and there is really no point (at least for me) to visit RLD. Antwerp was better but there used to me much more attractive Belgian and Dutch girl in the past while now it's probably mostly Romanians there too...