Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apolonia - Epsom  (Read 1159 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6793724) (4 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Thephoenix159

External Link/Members Only

Messaged Apolonia on the day and had quick and flirty responses in return.

Organised a time and head to post code provided.

Arrived about 10mins early and messaged to say I’ve arrived. 20mins later still no reply. 10mins after this I left.

Absolute time waster.

Offline Whiteknight

Probably TGTBT  :unknown:

On her AW, stated on the header section all extras included, then in the Questions section, £20 anal and £10 CIM.  £100 an hour, 21 years old Bulgarian in Epsom, something not right  :unknown:

And she did mention in the Main section, if she doesn't answer or reply, that's because she is busy, busy in fucking another client, first come first serve.

Better luck to you next time OP  :hi:

Offline Johnmarshal

First time review. I saw her in Maidenhead. Comms good, didnt keep me waiting. Travelodge hotel, so had to collect me from floor entrance. Really beautiful.I had a quick shower (they like that and I find more keen on performing oral stuff). Started with blowjob, which was fanstatic, almost came but lucky I stopped her (age has reduced me to a one shot bloke). She got on top and rode me for a bit but told me her legs were stiff from excersise. No prob, got her on all fours. He body is amazing, slim tight and toned. Switched over to missionary. She had her eyes closed and started to moan softly.  Almost finishing inside I asked for tge CIM which I paid the extra £10 and she obliged. She was polite and nonplussed during my visit, however I like this sort of thing so it was great for me. I keep her on my favourites, would definetley visit again.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
First time review. I saw her in Maidenhead. Comms good, didnt keep me waiting. Travelodge hotel, so had to collect me from floor entrance. Really beautiful.I had a quick shower (they like that and I find more keen on performing oral stuff). Started with blowjob, which was fanstatic, almost came but lucky I stopped her (age has reduced me to a one shot bloke). She got on top and rode me for a bit but told me her legs were stiff from excersise. No prob, got her on all fours. He body is amazing, slim tight and toned. Switched over to missionary. She had her eyes closed and started to moan softly.  Almost finishing inside I asked for tge CIM which I paid the extra £10 and she obliged. She was polite and nonplussed during my visit, however I like this sort of thing so it was great for me. I keep her on my favourites, would definetley visit again.

Would you like to cut and paste this as a new review of your own please matey rather than tag on to another's

External Link/Members Only

I will delete it from here once you’ve made your own review, thanks
« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 09:50:53 am by Iloveoral »