Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wia Thai Massage Therapy - Slough. No answer  (Read 868 times)

Offline chunky

Wia thai therapy Slough advertise on gumtree and vivastreet. Have been trying to contact this lady for a couple of weeks. No answer to text or phone anyone had any better luck.

Offline chunky

Have not got a clue how to link. All my reviews give more than enough info.

Online advent2016

Have not got a clue how to link. All my reviews give more than enough info.

Reviews without links, phone number of screenshot are just about worthless. The excellent Mr Goldfinch has added some, but I haven't ever seen you say "Thanks"

Online Often Visitor

She might be away I have been there twice and both times her comms were great

Offline southcoastpunter

Have not got a clue how to link.

google "copy and paste" - that will tell you how to. Google will tell you more or less anything if you bother to ask! And then you copy the url link from AW/VS etc  and then paste it (copy it ) into your review. Very easy.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 09:59:43 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline chunky

No need to have a go. I am seventy six and do my best for the benefit of all of you.

Offline southcoastpunter

Chunky - i didn't intending to "have a go" - i was trying to be helpful to you. Google is a very good source of information on a lot of things and often there is a video clip showing as well as telling you how to do it!

Offline chunky

I did bother to ask. Had a go but no good it must be me.

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
No need to have a go. I am seventy six and do my best for the benefit of all of you.

BS, you don’t do it for ‘everyone else’s benefit’, you do it simply because you want to like everyone else here and don’t hide behind your age, that is no excuse.

Offline chunky

Are you lot in a fucking bad mood?