Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: missnorth - Norwich. GFE/Dom  (Read 841 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5383949) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Condominium

External Link/Members Only

Location: Very nice modern flat near football ground. Free parking but remember to collect a ticket from the machine. Development is a bit of a maze but all safe and you’ll find the right block in the end!

Comms: initially by AW email then prompt texts after she’s decided to see you and provided her number.

Price: £120 for a one hour gfe.

Lady: She presents well - hair, makeup, outfit all top notch. Her quoted size 14 is about right and as she’s not tall, that translates into large boobs and a few extra pounds, particularly around the middle. This doesn’t particularly detract from her appeal because her smiley, assertive attitude adds a dimension many WGs don’t display.

The punt: After some indecision from me as to whether to opt for her GFE or Dom experience, she made my mind up for me. So GFE it was, but she spiced if up by blindfolding me and tying me naked to the bed in a cross position facing up. What followed was a mix of sensuous kissing and touching all over by her, with a lot of tease and giggles, followed by a long spell of her sitting fully on my face until I’d licked her to orgasm. Wet work!
She then rewarded me by applying her finest oral skills with an excellent OW (hardly noticed her fitting the jacket) before untying me and finishing with a sustained bout of pounding her from behind. She likes to position herself to watch you in the mirror and I really enjoyed this stage, with her talking dirty while I hammered away in doggy with one finger gently probing her ass. Great orgasm to finish almost on the hour.
Nice chat and wash before leaving and she also gave me a tour of her extremely well equipped Dom room with full range of toys, benches and restraints. She has a very loyal following of subs, some of whom have a key so they can clean the place up as part of their ‘worship experience’

Overall a really nice lady who can turn on the dom or gfe persona as required. In both cases she’s likely to lead as that’s her natural way.
I’m not naturally drawn to the larger sizes and  I already have an excellent go-to-dom for when the mood takes me, so I may not return. I wouldn’t put others off though and I felt I got excellent service and good VFM