Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Great duo with Wild Rose and young Brazilian Luiza - Leicester  (Read 2875 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6271620) (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6930736) (3 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Online Puntingdaveuk

External Link/Members Only

Originally I booked a half hour session with Rose but when I got there I asked her if she had any other friends available. She introduced me to Luiza:

External Link/Members Only

Well, she walked into the room and I couldn’t say no, Jesus what a body on this girl….at 21 (genuinely), fake boobs, nice stomach and a huge round bum, it was impossible to turn her down. So another £80 paid, £160 in total for half hour and the fun commenced.

Full on DFK with both girls, double owo, at one point I had Rose kissing me with a finger up my ass whilst Luiza was sucking me off - boy that was amazing.

Starting to feel the sap rise, it was time to put on a condom, I’ll be honest here, tried to fuck Luiza first in doggy and missionary, but she’s way too tight! Nearly shot my load a few times, so condom change and Rose’s turn. Missionary whilst I kissed Luiza and sucked her tits…..at this point Rose was really getting into it and I could feel her about to cum, a few more seconds and she was gripping my cock as she went into climax and took me over the edge - what a a finale!

Final kiss with both girls, into the shower and off I went, not had a decent pint like that in a long time.

Highly recommended, but be warned l, Luiza is incredibly fit but also incredibly tight! She’s a decent punt but Rose gets way more into it.

Enjoy 😊

Offline DevilTimed

How much did you pay? What were comms like?

Online Puntingdaveuk

It says in the text - £160 and comms were very good as the girls there use an agent.

Offline FineWine69

Great stuff! I really must get my arse in gear and sort out a duo at some point.

Offline punjabi_sand

Did the girls interact with each other at all?

Offline Charliehutton

Fantastic, Dave. I had Rose earmarked for a visit this week, and assumed Luiza would be b&s. Thanks for the review :hi:

Online Puntingdaveuk

Rose was up for lesbo action but Luiza not - shame but didn’t spoil the fun.

Online Puntingdaveuk

Fantastic, Dave. I had Rose earmarked for a visit this week, and assumed Luiza would be b&s. Thanks for the review :hi:

Go forth and enjoy sir!

Offline EvilS

Awesome! I'd assumed Luizas profile was a fake one. Will be booking in pronto to have a go on her she looks phenomenal in her Viva ad video

Online Puntingdaveuk

Body is unreal, cute face too. Only reservation is have to say is she probably wouldn’t take much of a pounding.

Offline DevilTimed

It says in the text - £160 and comms were very good as the girls there use an agent.

Sorry mate, missed it originally.

Cheers for the info!

Absolutely stellar looking duo - very jealous. Hoping work put me up in Nottingham soon, so I can look to shag them on them on the way up.

Offline penisilin

Many thanks for the review. Wouldn't mind visiting Leicester for the sake of having such an experience

Offline Charliehutton

He just needs to be careful at his age

:D Despite the risk of it being fatal, I went today armed with enough money for the two, but as it turned out I just saw Luiza; her English is as poor as my Portuguese, and trying to mime "is your mate available as well" proved too much for me. I'll post a review - probably positive but with a few caveats - when I can.

Online gbyld87

:D Despite the risk of it being fatal, I went today armed with enough money for the two, but as it turned out I just saw Luiza; her English is as poor as my Portuguese, and trying to mime "is your mate available as well" proved too much for me. I'll post a review - probably positive but with a few caveats - when I can.

Looking forward to this - i'm considering her for tomorrow / friday.  Not 100% convinced, although I did get on well with Rose.

Online gbyld87

Looking forward to this - i'm considering her for tomorrow / friday.  Not 100% convinced, although I did get on well with Rose.

Bit concerned about another reviewer saying she stopped in going in deep.  never a good sign.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Good man Charlie !!

Offline typinghard

Bit concerned about another reviewer saying she stopped in going in deep.  never a good sign.

That’s one of my reasons for neutral review. She even tried that thing where they keep their hands against your stomach for only a wee bit and said something in Portuguese which meant no don’t go deep.

Online Puntingdaveuk

She did this with me which is why I said she wouldn’t take a pounding.

Online gbyld87

Ah think I'll give her a miss then.  It's like a buffet where you only get a tiny fucking plate.

Online MajorPayne

Ah think I'll give her a miss then.  It's like a buffet where you only get a tiny fucking plate.

Agree it doesn't sound great.

Online Puntingdaveuk

Haha literally spat my coffee out reading that. 

Offline Lambo201

Banned reason: Active punter with no effort to contribute a review, ignored warnings
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline typinghard

:lol: :lol: :lol: