Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss lacie - Manchester  (Read 4020 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6410984) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline vizardo

External Link/Members Only

Comms - all done via text and simple

Cost 1hr for £140+20 for CIM
(Saw Miss Lacie a few months back before she put the prices up)

Location - as described by other punters, centralish location not too far from Victoria Station towards Deansgate

Girl - Appearance as per her pictures are very accurate. Bordering on Skinny she is indeed tiny and next to no chest lying on her back so not for those big bosum lovers but I thought she was very hot indeed.

Punt - Once the papers were sorted and shower out of the way it was off with lots of DFK, OWO, cover on and sex in various positions, Oral on her with fingering which she seemed to enjoy and then cover back on for a final hurrah and CIM to finish. Definitely put in the time on this one and was a very enjoyable punt. She has since put her pricing up a fair bit so not sure if CIM is included and I did notice her filming prices had gone up too.

Offline jaydee2000

I saw Miss Lacie many years ago and had a great punt - Comms can be hit and miss from memory.
May have another go

Offline chrishornx

I saw Miss Lacie many years ago and had a great punt - Comms can be hit and miss from memory.
May have another go

where did you see her she has only been a member 13 months ?

Offline man8

where did you see her she has only been a member 13 months ?

Shes on 2nd or 3rd profile

Offline Trotter671

Shes on 2nd or 3rd profile

I think you are right there pal. I saw Lacie a couple of times back in 2019 - a real slim cutie with a peach of a bum and IIRC a very good naughty GFE delivered (DFK, OWO, CIM)

Offline frankc

I saw and reviewed her in 2017 when she was Lacey Wood, she was also Lacey Wxx