Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most discreet parlour in Manchester?  (Read 2311 times)

Offline Jetster

Due to high prices with girls on AW, I want to go back to parlours. Just want to know which is the most discreet one in Manchester in terms of not bumping into other punters?

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'm not bothered about bumping into other punters but then again i'm not from Manchester, i've been in places where it's all a bit cloak and dagger ensuring that punters don't see each other and it seems like hard work.
At the end of the day you're all there for the same thing so i'm not fussed if there are a couple of other guys sat in reception at the same time, in fact I remember when Sandy's would often have half a dozen or a dozen punters waiting or just finished all sat in reception, could be quite a laugh with the banter going on  :drinks:

Offline Duke of Earl

Basically the more girls there are on the rota then the more likely you are to bump into other punters. If you go to a parlour with only 2 or 3 girls working at any given time then there is a good chance you wont see anyone else. Ladybirds, baileys and temptations are 3 that spring to mind.

Offline Kool Keef

Basically the more girls there are on the rota then the more likely you are to bump into other punters. If you go to a parlour with only 2 or 3 girls working at any given time then there is a good chance you wont see anyone else. Ladybirds, baileys and temptations are 3 that spring to mind.

+ 1 on those 3 parlours, Boudoir Babes in Middleton usually pretty quiet as well.
It will depend what time you go as well OP, weekday early afternoons are usually pretty quiet in my experience.

Offline psb

Just wear a mask, plenty of people still do

Offline Princealbert1985

Just wear a mask, plenty of people still do

+1 on this. Always do when going to a parlor, or in a location I wouldn't normally be in for punting. So with winter coming up, hoods shall also be worn!

Offline Kool Keef

+1 on this. Always do when going to a parlor, or in a location I wouldn't normally be in for punting. So with winter coming up, hoods shall also be worn!

Parlours let you in with a hood & a mask on?

Offline sandy2000

Like BR said, I personally don’t care but ones definitely to avoid if you don’t want to meet up with another punter are Selecta, Cosmo & Sheridans.

I remember getting sent to a room in Preston VIP & walking into another punter getting dressed……that was awkward  :D

Offline Jetster

Great idea about wearing a mask! Thanks fellas!

Offline Home Alone

I'm not bothered about bumping into other punters but then again i'm not from Manchester, i've been in places where it's all a bit cloak and dagger ensuring that punters don't see each other and it seems like hard work.
At the end of the day you're all there for the same thing so i'm not fussed if there are a couple of other guys sat in reception at the same time, in fact I remember when Sandy's would often have half a dozen or a dozen punters waiting or just finished all sat in reception, could be quite a laugh with the banter going on:drinks:
Those were the days, @Blackpool Rock !! :drinks:

Offline Princealbert1985

Parlours let you in with a hood & a mask on?

I take them off/down once I'm through the porch of the ones I've been too recently. For example, once your in the doorway of New Piccadilly Selecta, you get to the door with the buzzer. You're off the street by this point, so I then take em off

However, again when leaving I put them on until I'm sure no one I know is near or around me!