Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rhodes Town  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Peter Robinson

Have seen some very old threads mentioning Rhodes Town but has anybody had any recent experience there?

Offline Marmalade

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2021198
Last paragraph. No reason to think it’s changed much or improved. (Asking if someone has been to a lesser used location in the past few months for instance is not likely to get an answer and may sound like fishing.)

If you’re there, the RLD is just past Gate St, Athanasius.
By all accounts and different sources it’s still pretty shitty. Enjoy.

Offline Peter Robinson

Sorry if it may have looked like I was ‘fishing’ but I thought the point of a forum was for discussion and information.

I appreciate your reply and I have actually already seen the paragraph you reference hence the initial question as I was hoping there may be some more up to date experiences out there. I fully intend to find out what it’s like myself but just wanted a heads up beforehand if possible.

Offline Marmalade

No worries mate. I replied as helpfully as I could. As to the point of the forum, it’s to share useful info. You’re a bit new, but if you know Rhodes punting and have information, why not start the post with what you’ve experienced already? It would be a valuable contribution even if a bit out date. Also help to establish your street cred. Anyway, welcome to the forum.
 :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

Just as general tips, and for newbies generally,…

>> do try to use the ‘Advanced Search’  in the top right hand corner. You can then prioritise by date, region and so on.
>> try not to make multiple posts of the same question. If you’ve asked the question in the Europe thread and got no answers, probably nobody knows. Posting it again on another thread tends to attract the attention of mods.
>> try to post something informative in the first person of your punting experience, preferably from the last 6 months (or if you haven’t any, explain why). It gives you greater credibility and people are more likely to take the time to answer.

Jumping into a new forum is never easy. The above is intended to make it less of a trial, and based on longstanding observation of this amazing forum. Not as a criticism. Everyone puts their foot in it at some time!

Oh yeah — do read theRules of course. They’re not onerous. And it helps things to run smoothly for everyone’s benefit.

Offline Peter Robinson

Ok, I finally got to sample the Red Light District in Rhodes Town, so here’s a much needed update on the place.

As described by others you enter by St Athanasios gate (You can also google Medieval Inn as that is situated in the middle of the RLD). As soon as you get through the gate it’s first on your right and consists of 4 streets all linked so you can walk around it in a square.

First visit was morning around 11 so I was a little early and all doors closed, however as I was about to leave on the first street an older blonde Greek woman approached me and whispered “you want suck and fuck?”. My dick was getting the better of me so for €40’I thought why not. The place was the only one on the first street and was a bit rough but you can’t expect modern luxury in an ancient part of the city. She was about 50 and had slightly saggy tits but rest of body was ok with a good firm arse. Did OW and fucked in doggy but it was warm and got her to finish me off by hand. Plenty of washing facilities to freshen up afterwards. A reasonable start.

Second visit about 6 on a Saturday. More places open, mainly just a curtain over an open door and you go in and see if anyone’s available or sometimes ring a bell. This time there was a maid. Showed me the girl, early 20’s and Romanian. Again €40. Slim body but very soft tits. Again OW and doggy and finished myself off whilst she played with herself which she found amusing.

Third visit around 2 on a midweek day. Turned down an Albanian but then found a cracker, mid thirties probably who described herself as mixed Greek/Russian, long black hair, olive skin, good make up and nice tits. Offered OWO and fuck for €50 so I cracked on, up some steep wooden steps to an upstairs room. Great BJ with lots of eye contact. Then doggy, was very hot and tried to have her finish me off by hand, even tried myself but couldn’t finish. So apologies and left.

Fourth visit, around 5 or 6. Tried a different door and met by a blonde Russian late 20’s I would say. Decent bedroom with air con.  Nice body and quite giggly but English not very good. Again €40 for 15 minutes. This time let me do 69 and play with her bum hole, sounded like she was loving it. Fucked in doggy then I finished myself off by shooting it over her arse. Best one yet.

Fifth visit, mid afternoon and not much happening so was about to leave when an old woman walking a dog tried to get me into the place I had visited on my first day. I said that I had already done that and I wanted a younger girl but she insisted I “have a look at girl” and in fact it was another blonde Russian. When I entered the old Greek from day 1 was there so it looks like I had fucked the maid. Anyway, agreed on €40 after they had asked for €50. Looks like I was the first punter as the girl had a case and had to get ready. OW again and I asked for 69 but the girl said €20 more. Offered €10 and she agreed. Nice fresh pussy. Both of us were drenched in sweat after fuck in doggy as it was so warm but got her to wank me off to conclusion.

Sixth visit, about 6 at night. There were a few doors that always seemed closed but this time one was open into a little courtyard with the girls name displayed as Georgia (most of them have name plates). Rang the bell but no answer. There was another guy hanging around seemed to have the same idea as me. Tried again a little later but again no response. I had seen groups of lads hanging around this door on previous visits so was curious. Finally at the third attempt I got a reply and wow, was it worth waiting for. Young, early 20’s dark haired Russian with an hourglass figure, absolutely stunning, was like a model. She was very friendly and asked me sit then said €50 for suck and fuck including 69. Went up stairs to a very tidy and cool air conditioned bedroom. She followed soon after and after stripping gave me some great OW. Then she asked “69 now?” and I couldn’t wait, lovely fresh neat juicy pussy while she sucked away. I had to stop her because I was about to blow. Then great doggy fuck, amazing arse, finally blew my load in the bag (first time in 6 punts). She then had a chat while I cleaned up and hugged me before I left. She was absolutely gorgeous. What a result.

Seventh and final visit. I had decided no more but again my dick got the better of me again. It was mid afternoon again. This time there was a maid and somebody was already in with the girl. I agreed to wait as the maid said it was a young Greek girll, 26 years old. When it was my turn it looked like a girl i had previously turned down but I thought what the hell. Tall and slim with pert little breasts. OW and doggy fuck all for €40 and finished in the bag again. I had my suspicions that she was Romanian rather than Greek though.

So all in all a mixed bag. Mainly Russians. I turned down a Moldovan who was a bit rough and also walked from a Ukrainian good looker as she wouldn’t open the blinds as it was pitch black and I want to see what I am fucking. Another bizarre encounter was with a Russian MILF who had fantastic tits but didn’t seem too interested in business and when I asked how much barked 300. I just said “you are taking the piss” and left.

Offline Stalinator

Offline davidsmith

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Thanks for the reviews PeterRobinson        :hi:  ...... much appreciated  :thumbsup:

Offline HighlyMotivated

Interesting... I wonder why it's so much more expensive than the walk ups in Athens. Maybe because they don't get as much footfall.

Offline Peter Robinson

Interesting... I wonder why it's so much more expensive than the walk ups in Athens. Maybe because they don't get as much footfall.

You are probably right about the footfall. I never went there much later than about 6PM and rarely saw others, apart from the small group hanging around the beautiful Russians place a couple of times. Not sure what it would have been like at night though.