Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ElizaNorthEast - Gateshead  (Read 4236 times)

57 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6604408) (55 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Kev3773

After a few frustrating weeks with several cancellations I was looking for a short notice punt. Very little choice, I messaged Eliza who is well out of my normal price range but everything else about her fits my needs. She replied promptly and a 45 minute meeting at £90 was arranged for a few hours later.
She was in a block of flats on Gateshead quayside and good details for entry were given.
On entering she greeted me with a kiss, looking lovely in red lingerie. Petite and slim my preferred type, I would say pretty rather than stunning, not too much make up.
Into the bedroom, money handed over we then stood having some nice dfk and mutual fondling.
Off with my clothes and she kneeled on the bed facing me, she gave me some excellent owo, going deep at times, her ass looked amazing from this position. I joined her on the bed where at my request we moved into 69, this was very enjoyable, she was immaculately clean and for those of you that have seen Alizee she had similar labia. I asked for a condom which she swiftly applied and we started in missionary, soon moved to doggy as wanted a closer look at her ass, it was a site to behold. I leaned back on my hands for a better view and she proceeded to 'twirk' on my cock, an amazing sensation. It came to a conclusion soon after and she cleaned me up. We lay there cuddling and chatting, it was effortless with her. I decided it was time to get dressed, no prompting from her. Left with a big smile on my face.
At her rates she won't become a regular but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and didn't feel short changed in any way.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 09:15:34 am by Kev3773 »

Offline Kev3773

* edit :- it was £110 for 45 minutes. :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

After a few frustrating weeks with several cancellations I was looking for a short notice punt. Very little choice, I messaged Eliza who is well out of my normal price range but everything else about her fits my needs. She replied promptly and a 45 minute meeting at £90 was arranged for a few hours later.
She was in a block of flats on Gateshead quayside and good details for entry were given.
On entering she greeted me with a kiss, looking lovely in red lingerie. Petite and slim my preferred type, I would say pretty rather than stunning, not too much make up.
Into the bedroom, money handed over we then stood having some nice dfk and mutual fondling.
Off with my clothes and she kneeled on the bed facing me, she gave me some excellent owo, going deep at times, her ass looked amazing from this position. I joined her on the bed where at my request we moved into 69, this was very enjoyable, she was immaculately clean and for those of you that have seen Alizee she had similar labia. I asked for a condom which she swiftly applied and we started in missionary, soon moved to doggy as wanted a closer look at her ass, it was a site to behold. I leaned back on my hands for a better view and she proceeded to 'twirk' on my cock, an amazing sensation. It came to a conclusion soon after and she cleaned me up. We lay there cuddling and chatting, it was effortless with her. I decided it was time to get dressed, no prompting from her. Left with a big smile on my face.
At her rates she won't become a regular but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and didn't feel short changed in any way.
External Link/Members Only

Hi there Kev :hi:
Her AW page states £110 for 45 mins - typo or did you get a discount of sorts?
FB

EDIT - Just seen you're response - must have been typing at the same time ;)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 09:40:55 am by FLYING BLUE »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for the review Kev, I've seen her a few times but well over my price range now.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Cheers for the review Kev, I've seen her a few times but well over my price range now.

Me too

Offline mackeson

Looks to be a very sexy lady - more so for a stockings man like me, but £90 for a half hour is way past my price level :cool:

Offline johnr1

sadly me too, but when Kev first mentioned 45 / £90 I was starting to get exited  :wacko:

Offline Kev3773

sadly me too, but when Kev first mentioned 45 / £90 I was starting to get exited  :wacko:

Sorry about that, I think it was wishful thinking  :hi:

Offline johnr1

no problem Kev, your price is more like what it should be for the time given, we are lving in hard times (no pun intended) and the cost of this hobby is
just getting stupided, but some blokes must be paying it  :hi:

Offline 2dogs52

Fond memories of Eliza. Miss seeing her and Mia but I cannot justify her prices anymore unfortunately.

Offline abridgetofar

+1  :hi:

Offline Bertbanger99

Fond memories of Eliza. Miss seeing her and Mia but I cannot justify her prices anymore unfortunately.

Totally agree

Offline bigfish

Also agree about price . Would love to chew on those flaps once more though…

Offline leffe7

Pretty open minded this one, love to double team or gangbang her.

Offline BustaN

Great to see Eliza offering OWO.  Wasn't there a time when she was just doing OW??

May give myself a treat and see this one, before cost of living completely ruins everything.

See Mia has temporarily disappeared, unless just took profile down whilst away or something.