Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lydia Thai massage - Glasgow  (Read 3435 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5188198) (21 positive, 6 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
33 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6451622) (22 positive, 6 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline Jimbob212

Links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Vivastreet: External Link/Members Only..

Comms: All through text.

Time: £70 for 30 mins

Girl: Lydia is like her photos facially, an older looking milfy Thai, unfortunately I didn't find her all that attractive in person. She stands about 5"3 and is around a dress size 8 or 10. Natural B cup boobs and nice soft skin, a few scar blemishes on her torso though. Age wise late 40s to early 50s. Her English is great as apparently she's been in the UK for over 10 years.

Services Provided: OW, FS

Meet: Meet happened last week. We confirmed time, location and services and i made my way to the address, it was the same place that i punted Nancy Sensual Goddess and several others in my previous reviews. Arrived at the address and got buzzed in.

Up some stairs and through the magic door before i saw Lydia wearing a thick white robe and some black lingerie, I didn't mind too much with what i saw, i stuck around for worse to be honest. Made my way to the bedroom and sorted out the paperwork. Got naked and made myself comfy on the bed while she went out to get ready. I saw that she had a few toys out to the side of the bed like handcuffs, strap-ons and dildos ready to go for those that are partial to that sorta thing. She re-appeared quickly and she told me to lie down on the bed.

After giving my cock a wipedown with some wet wipes she bagged my flaccid cock and gave me OW for a few cursory minutes. Plenty of eye contact and mostly mouth action which on any other day or SP would be very good, but it just felt very mechanical and not much else. After a few minutes of that she came up and asked "ok, enough?" and went to lube herself up before i could say anything.

Entered her in missionary and her pussy was average tight but she immediately started with some fake moans. I powered on while focussing on her tits being rocked back and forth and she started with her dirty talk "mmm cum baby" etc and it was all too distracting so i flipped her over for doggy. Doggy was a bit better as she had buried her face into the pillow so she couldn't talk. I think she kinda got into it a little bit as she slapped the side of my arse a few slaps and gave me her hands to hold behind her back as i was rattling her. I was starting to enjoy myself a bit more but then after a few minutes she just jumped off and said "i make you cum from handjob now".

Already checked out, i just laid back down and let her do her thing. To her credit, her HJ skills are really good because she brought me to the edge really quickly after just a few strokes, however sensing this, she began to be a bit rough and actually hit my balls a few times during the down strokes. I eventually took over and asked if i could finish on her tits "No" so I ended up just cumming on myself. Usually Thais help with clean up afterwards but she just threw 3 wet wipes at me and let me do it alone while she disappeared into the toilet. During this time i saw another guy (non punter) walk past the open bedroom door into the other room.

Wasn't gonna stick around so got dressed and left as quickly as i could. Back on the streets just after 20 minutes.

Pros:
Good HJ skills

Cons:
Very mechanical service.
She dictates when to (and not to) have sex.
No finishing on her body.

Verdict:
Negative – For £70 you get better services from other Thais that pass through. Give this one a miss lads.

Return: No

Going to start attaching pictures to my reviews incase the profile gets taken over by someone else.

Hidden Image/Members Only