Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lindsey B - Bracknell  (Read 2296 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4333808) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Online shreddy

External Link/Members Only
One Friday early afternoon.

Just one previous review on here. Negative from 2020 but she has a dirty milf glint in her eyes in her pictures so I thought, why not, even though I rarely punt these days and it would be a real disappointment if I got this wrong.

Comms: Phone call initially, unanswered, then text back after 10 mins. Time agreed for 30 minutes later for a 30 min incall at 80 quid. Her likes list is short and sweet but a vanilla punt is all I wanted. No kissing mentioned but not a deal breaker with covid and all.
Postcode, block number and location relative to car park sent through immediately.

Location: Modern block of flats, easy to find on outskirts of Bracknell. Visitor spaces available and clearly marked. Took longer than expected due to some roadworks so arrived and parked dead on time in front of the block. Texted for flat number and reply was immediate with floor number as well.

Venue: Clean and tidy. Clean bathroom and shower (didn't use as one before leaving).

SP: Photos are accurate and age seems about right. She has fantastic, toned legs and butt and clearly works out. Wore her glasses throughout which I found v sexy. Light makeup and enough eye liner to really make them pop. She looks the perfect milf. Wore what I thought was a one piece but was matching bra camisole type thing and panties.
Once stripped she has a bit of a mummy tummy, pierced naval and is clearly a gym bunny. Very toned and tight. Large breasts. Couldn't tell for sure if fake or not but they're large, natural looking with minimal droop. Small but responsive nipples.

Meet: Magic door open as I approached. Shoes off and follow into bedroom. Hug and passionate kiss (not FK). Asked if she liked kissing. Yes, I like she says in sexy Hungarian accent. Ask to upgrade to the hour. No probs so handed over 120 which she went to stash telling me to get comfy. Asked if she could put on some stockings.
I strip and sit on the bed.
She returns with hold ups and sits next to me to put them on. Hand sanitiser and a wet wipe for jt then straight into LFK b4 she heads south as I lean back.
Lovely OWO. Tongue teasing helmet and good depth. Not DT but really good and great eye contact. She knows what she's doing and I'm loving it.
A passionate GFE follows. Lots of OWO and RO (no fingers allowed).
Round 1 in the bag cowgirl then a massage b4 round 2 which was lots more OWO and COT.

All in all an enjoyable, vanilla MILF, GFE for 120 quid. In and out in about 55 nins.
Said she works Farnborough as well.

Online coolkid05

Glad to hear you head had quite a decent punt. Before I was on UKP, I saw her back in early 2016 at some swanky apartment near Imperial Wharf station, when she was Lindsey Bloom. From my experience, the service was a bit rushed and her English was terrible. I did find her a very attractive milf though.