Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailand late August  (Read 3208 times)

Offline captainmunch

I haven't punted at all for a few years. I got ill a few years back, which meant I couldn't punt, and then covid hit. Even when I felt up to it and things felt relatively safe, the quality in the UK (north-west) was uninspiring, so I just didn't bother.

Had some time in Thailand late August, and it all changed!

I was supposed to meet up with a friend in Hua Hin for a week of chilling out, but that fell through so I ended up with a few days in Bangkok, and 3 nights in Pattaya, just booking ahead as I needed.

Stayed in Sukhumvit Soi 33 when In Bangkok as I wanted to stay away from the usual madness of Soi Nana etc. Also, that area has lots of in-call and out-call massage places, and they're better for me as I don't like the bar scene. I'd sorted a few places on the Line app before getting to Thailand, so had an idea who was where etc.

First night, and it had been so long since I'd last done anything, I actually didn't know what to do -so much choice, and nerves etc. I ended up sorting a girl via Line from Honey Massage. She came over to the hotel. Reception called me to check, then let her into the lift. She came in, changed into her maids outfit and then we played around on the bed for a while. She was a little bigger than I wanted, but she was busty and left most of her outfit on (which I like). Went through the usual routine  - rub, suck, cowgirl, then me finishing off on top. Was Ok, not brilliant, but helped ease out the rust of those years out of the game. The role play that these places offer is not really roleplay, they just put an outfit on. But was good enough. 3K Baht for a two-hour hotel visit.

Second day/night went for a walk around the places on soi 24 - just opposite soi 33. There's an alley just near the top which has lots of massage places, all of which were too much to take in just walking around, just too many fit women. I did notice that Orient Massage seemed to have some really good-looking girls outside so went in. The girls in there were nice, in black dresses. I made my choice. Went up to the room. She showered me, then l lay on the bed. She gave me a really nice Nuru massage, massaging my cock between her nice sized breasts. She then gave a covered suck, then climbed on top. She was really nice looking and a very nice body, but for some reason I couldn't get properly into it, maybe age, dunno really. She banged away at me for a while and then I came, but just not a brilliant experience. The girls in there are pretty impressive, so I'll be back one day.

Third day I decided to go to Pattaya. Sorted a room online and ordered a taxi online. There in 2 hours. Hotel was a little out of the way, but a 8-10 min walk to Soi Buakhao. I'd been to Pattaya many years ago, but Buakhao wasn't then as developed as it is now. Now it's mad. I went for a walk to Soi Honey as again, I thought about having a massage. Went past a couple of places at the top end and many to choose from but no one got me excited,  so decided to keep walking around. I got a Bolt taxi (really cheap in Pattaya, but no so in Bangkok) to pick me up and drop me at Soi 6. That was crazy too, so many girls, in the day, too crazy for old (ish) me. Decided to head to Beach road, came across a weed shop and bought a spliff for 100 Baht. That was a good decision, I think.

Weed Went back to the hotel, got some snacks from the 7-11 and smoked some weed on the balcony - the first time I'd had weed in 20 years. Wow, I was out of it for a while. Played some music in my headphones and heard some sounds in tunes I hadn't heard before, then voices telling me to eat. Got the munchies, cleared off all the snacks and then calmed down a bit. Being out of it and horny, I decided to go for a walk, but only after going out and coming back into the room like some madman, each time thinking that I'd forgotten something, checking I had money, key, money again, key and then forgetting why I was standing there. It was actually great, and I was laughing, because there were no worries, no deadlines, no UK (for a while). I eventually got out of the room, trying to act and walk normally and decided on having a straight Thai massage while stoned. Walked to Buakhao, and towards a girl outside a massage place, I'd noticed early in the day, but she wasn't there (I'd obviously forgotten about the straight massage idea), so started to work out where back was, eventually sorted it and headed back. On the way back I stopped at a traditional-looking place with a girl outside in some sort of traditional outfit, leggings and a massage uniform top, nice face, but I thought Thai only massage, no messing. We went into the little cubicle, and she started to massage. Every stroke on my legs was sending explosions to my brain, the sensations were amplified a hundred times, such a great experience. I then realised that she was (at the time) actually very fit. I asked her quietly if she did private massages, maybe back at my hotel. She said she didn't speak much English, so I used google translate and she agreed to come back after work for 1500 Baht, but then said to ask her boss. I was confused, stoned, out of snacks and horny so it didn't matter - it got sorted. Paid the owner for the massage and off we went. I went back into the 7-11  (a nirvana if stoned), on the way and loaded up on snacks again. We got back to the room; she took her clothes off and headed to the shower. While she was in there I went back to the balcony and had another couple of tokes. She was in the shower forever, or most likely a couple of minutes in non-stoned time. She came out got on the bed and started to massage me. Again the sensation was amazing. I wanted her to be in the trad outfit, so I used google translate to say ‘you can get dressed now’ and then lay back, head drifting. When she came back she had her own civvie clothes on! I was out of it again and then couldn’t work out how to use the translate app to say what I wanted, so left it. The massage went on for a bit. I suddenly got paranoid about my heat rash looking like Monkeypox and tried to explain what it was on the app, but just started laughing, so left it. After 20 mins of massage, I asked her to play with my dick, she said ‘how?’ Haha, so I said suck, please. So, she started to play with it and suck. The mix of being stoned and it being such an expert blowjob made it the greatest experience I’d had in a long time – mind you eating the snacks earlier came close – but seriously, it was fantastic - a really strong end. I tried to ask her how long she had been in Pattaya etc, she said one week, and I was her first Farang (westerner). WOW! Great experience.

Got more to post, but have to go, will post soon.

Offline Dandilion

Great report! Sounds like you had a great time.

I love to get high before a massage/happy ending in the UK, but the strict rules in thailand meant ive never done it there. Can't wait for my next visit, theres nothing better than having a toke, then getting a good massage - the sensations are all so much better.

I'll be interested in seeing what its like for having a smoke in/around bars as I'm not much of a drinker, I'd much rather have a smoke and chill. Add in some hot thai girls and I'll never want to come home.

Offline captainmunch

I gave up smoking many years ago and gave up smoking weed many years before that. I just took it easy, just had a few puffs at a time because it was quite strong stuff.

You can buy it at many places, and I just got pre-rolled spliffs, with Thai grass in them, which seemed to work well. Downtown Sukhumvit, around soi 7 selling pre-rolled for 100 Baht. Some places like Ganja station in Pattaya (nr Taco Bell on Beach road) sell for 300 Baht, which is a rip-off. Just keep going towards Walking street on the same side and there's a little shop selling pre-rolled for 200 Baht.
Best to buy a few in Bangkok though.
Obviously, if you're staying a bit longer you can buy in bulk and roll your own.
Have fun.

Offline RogerBoner

I'm surprised that they have legalized marijuana in Thailand. I'm not against it but personally prefer sex with a clear head. This could easily change the ambience of the red light zones. Can you smoke in beer bars and in GoGo bars? It could also make the girls a bit lazy in bed.

Offline captainmunch

I didn't try it in beer bars or Gogo's as I didn't spend any time in those places. But Thailand is an outdoor place, and people smoke everywhere, so I guess smoking weed in public will become more frequent, especially in Pattaya, or red-light areas of Bangkok. I didn't share the smoking experience as I was on a purely selfish, hedonistic mission - I did it outside, on my own,  before going into a place - and as I said, it did really enhance the experience.

Offline fisherofsouls

I haven't punted at all for a few years. I got ill a few years back, which meant I couldn't punt, and then covid hit. Even when I felt up to it and things felt relatively safe, the quality in the UK (north-west) was uninspiring, so I just didn't bother.

I was supposed to meet up with a friend in Hua Hin for a week of chilling out, but that fell through so I ended up with a few days in Bangkok, and 3 nights in Pattaya, just booking ahead as I needed.

Stayed in Sukhumvit Soi 33 when In Bangkok as I wanted to stay away from the usual madness of Soi Nana etc. Also, that area has lots of in-call and out-call massage places, and they're better for me as I don't like the bar scene. I'd sorted a few places on the Line app before getting to Thailand, so had an idea who was where etc.

First night, and it had been so long since I'd last done anything, I actually didn't know what to do -so much choice, and nerves etc. I ended up sorting a girl via Line from Honey Massage. She came over to the hotel. Reception called me to check, then let her into the lift. She came in, changed into her maids outfit and then we played around on the bed for a while. She was a little bigger than I wanted, but she was busty and left most of her outfit on (which I like). Went through the usual routine  - rub, suck, cowgirl, then me finishing off on top. Was Ok, not brilliant, but helped ease out the rust of those years out of the game. The role play that these places offer is not really roleplay, they just put an outfit on. But was good enough. 3K Baht for a two-hour hotel visit.

Second day/night went for a walk around the places on soi 24 - just opposite soi 33. There's an alley just near the top which has lots of massage places, all of which were too much to take in just walking around, just too many fit women. I did notice that Orient Massage seemed to have some really good-looking girls outside so went in. The girls in there were nice, in black dresses. I made my choice. Went up to the room. She showered me, then l lay on the bed. She gave me a really nice Nuru massage, massaging my cock between her nice sized breasts. She then gave a covered suck, then climbed on top. She was really nice looking and a very nice body, but for some reason I couldn't get properly into it, maybe age, dunno really. She banged away at me for a while and then I came, but just not a brilliant experience. The girls in there are pretty impressive, so I'll be back one day.

Third day I decided to go to Pattaya. Sorted a room online and ordered a taxi online. There in 2 hours. Hotel was a little out of the way, but a 8-10 min walk to Soi Buakhao. I'd been to Pattaya many years ago, but Buakhao wasn't then as developed as it is now. Now it's mad. I went for a walk to Soi Honey as again, I thought about having a massage. Went past a couple of places at the top end and many to choose from but no one got me excited,  so decided to keep walking around. I got a Bolt taxi (really cheap in Pattaya, but no so in Bangkok) to pick me up and drop me at Soi 6. That was crazy too, so many girls, in the day, too crazy for old (ish) me. Decided to head to Beach road, came across a weed shop and bought a spliff for 100 Baht. That was a good decision, I think.

Weed Went back to the hotel, got some snacks from the 7-11 and smoked some weed on the balcony - the first time I'd had weed in 20 years. Wow, I was out of it for a while. Played some music in my headphones and heard some sounds in tunes I hadn't heard before, then voices telling me to eat. Got the munchies, cleared off all the snacks and then calmed down a bit. Being out of it and horny, I decided to go for a walk, but only after going out and coming back into the room like some madman, each time thinking that I'd forgotten something, checking I had money, key, money again, key and then forgetting why I was standing there. It was actually great, and I was laughing, because there were no worries, no deadlines, no UK (for a while). I eventually got out of the room, trying to act and walk normally and decided on having a straight Thai massage while stoned. Walked to Buakhao, and towards a girl outside a massage place, I'd noticed early in the day, but she wasn't there (I'd obviously forgotten about the straight massage idea), so started to work out where back was, eventually sorted it and headed back. On the way back I stopped at a traditional-looking place with a girl outside in some sort of traditional outfit, leggings and a massage uniform top, nice face, but I thought Thai only massage, no messing. We went into the little cubicle, and she started to massage. Every stroke on my legs was sending explosions to my brain, the sensations were amplified a hundred times, such a great experience. I then realised that she was (at the time) actually very fit. I asked her quietly if she did private massages, maybe back at my hotel. She said she didn't speak much English, so I used google translate and she agreed to come back after work for 1500 Baht, but then said to ask her boss. I was confused, stoned, out of snacks and horny so it didn't matter - it got sorted. Paid the owner for the massage and off we went. I went back into the 7-11  (a nirvana if stoned), on the way and loaded up on snacks again. We got back to the room; she took her clothes off and headed to the shower. While she was in there I went back to the balcony and had another couple of tokes. She was in the shower forever, or most likely a couple of minutes in non-stoned time. She came out got on the bed and started to massage me. Again the sensation was amazing. I wanted her to be in the trad outfit, so I used google translate to say ‘you can get dressed now’ and then lay back, head drifting. When she came back she had her own civvie clothes on! I was out of it again and then couldn’t work out how to use the translate app to say what I wanted, so left it. The massage went on for a bit. I suddenly got paranoid about my heat rash looking like Monkeypox and tried to explain what it was on the app, but just started laughing, so left it. After 20 mins of massage, I asked her to play with my dick, she said ‘how?’ Haha, so I said suck, please. So, she started to play with it and suck. The mix of being stoned and it being such an expert blowjob made it the greatest experience I’d had in a long time – mind you eating the snacks earlier came close – but seriously, it was fantastic - a really strong end. I tried to ask her how long she had been in Pattaya etc, she said one week, and I was her first Farang (westerner). WOW! Great experience.

External Link/Members Only  :D

Offline MrMohican

Ahhh man! This had me chuckling, identifying and living vicariously through your experience. I love getting high before a punt for all the reasons you say. Enhances the sensations no end. Plus Ive always found I come so hard when Im nicely stoned!

Offline Stickitin

Don’t smoke it walking around or in public, the law is for use in private or the shops selling it. You risk getting arrested or at least shaken down by the police if they catch you. Keep it in private.