Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it me, or is this a bit weird?  (Read 1786 times)

Offline SALIBA

Just come back from a punt now, she was Thai so not the best English.
Probably best to note that the property I was at more than one profile advertises out of it (2 that i know of, separate girls)
Anyway before I even get a chance to get undressed there's a knock at the door, and she is as confused as I am. She makes a phone call to someone and says some stuff in Thai.
Anyway we proceed anyway but the door keeps knocking, Was probably there for around 20 mins in total and he's still knocking. So as I get dressed I asked her if there's a different way out.
She goes to get my shoes and she sees him outside the window, and he's asking if she's ordered food.
Which she declines, she answers the door and they talk for a bit, And then she said I could leave so I put my shoes on and left and he's still there with a piece of paper in his hand going on about something but I couldn't smell or see any food?

Offline alabama1

The only weird thing is why you thought this story would be of interest to anyone on here. I also find it hard to believe that anyone would actively knock at a door continually for 20 minutes.  :unknown:

Offline SALIBA

well there we are then, if you find it hard to believe, then you too find it weird. Because I sure as hell didn't make this story up.

Offline alabama1

well there we are then, if you find it hard to believe, then you too find it weird. Because I sure as hell didn't make this story up.
I am not saying that you made it up. What i found weird is the fact that you thought it would be of interest on here. It just seems like a non event. I am gonna leave it there as i am never going to get these 5 minutes of my life back, and don't want to waste anymore. Will let you get on with your amazing tales. Take care.  :hi:

Offline Whiteknight

And then she said I could leave so I put my shoes on and left and he's still there with a piece of paper in his hand going on about something but I couldn't smell or see any food?

The knocking for 20 minutes, sound like is a genuine takeaway delivery, the flat mate/other working girl might have taken the food already for the SP you are banging, so the driver is still standing at the door waiting for the money with the delivery ticket in his hand  :unknown:

It is a bit weird  :D :lol:

Offline s0whatsnew?

Well I believe the story, but don't have any explanation.   Strange shit happens all over the place.

Couple of things, tho.   Don't most food deliveries these days take payment by card no's via mobile or online at the time of ordering?   Did the delivery guy have the right address?  If no answer to their door-knock,  most deliveroo's scarper within seconds.  If payment was already made, its no skin off their teeth whether actual delivery is made or not.   So his hanging around for 20 mins is well weird.   A snooping neighbour 'avin a looksee?   Plainclothes copper?  Or just a joker out for a larf?  We'll never know.

Offline LLPunting

The only weird thing is why you thought this story would be of interest to anyone on here. I also find it hard to believe that anyone would actively knock at a door continually for 20 minutes.  :unknown:

It would be of interest if it became a persistent occurence for the SPs at that location.
Loitering by an obsessive could develop into more and could evolve into harassment of anyone entering or leaving that address.

It is weird OP and of possible concern.  Pls post links for the SPs affected.

Offline Stevelondon

Well said LLP.
It might just be a case of a food delivery going wrong.
Or something more sinister.

We punters need facts if we are to stay safe out there.

I actually thought the OP was of interest.
Let’s face it. Some idiot posted just recently about losing their phone.
Saddo !!!

Offline Nagilum

I was griped, its a shame the story had to end  :cool:

Probably another punter and he made up a story on the spot.