Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: StunnerCurves - Birmingham outcall  (Read 4115 times)

38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5109423) (33 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Iamforreal

This happened last week, I was in Birmingham for 1 night, in advance I fired few messages to some girls, but not many replied, I also wanted a late booking, SC was happy to come to my hotel in city centre after 11pm.

External Link/Members Only or or External Link/Members Only

The comms were good, started on AW where I got an automatic reply at first, but few hours later after she seen the message she replied and then we moved the conversation to phone messages and it was ok, time and services sorted.

Paid : £120 for 1 hour
Services : OWO, CIM, RO, sex in different positions.

On the day 1 hour before she sent me a message for room number and I told her that I will wait for her downstairs.
She arrived very discreet, in pants and wearing a mask, no issues there when going past reception.
We had a nice chat going upstairs and I could tell that I'm going to have a nice time, she did put me at ease straight away.
Once in the room she changed and I was surprised with her body, nice curves indeed.
We started to kiss, DFK and exploring each other, my hands were all over, I enjoyed grabbing her ass and sucking her tits, then she started to kiss me from neck going down slowly, keeping me on the edge a bit, she could see I was rock hard and she started to suck me at the beginning slowly and then with more pace, it was very good.After about 5 minutes I told her I am going to cum and she encouraged me to cum in her mouth.
She went on to the bathroom to spit it out and then came back, she cleaned me up also, which was a nice touch and we had a bit of break, we were cuddling for a while and talked about life in general.
She is easy going and very friendly.
Slowly we started to kiss again and I told her that I want her to sit on my face, I love giving RO and she was fresh and tasted good.
After few minutes we had sex in different positions and I was filling the bag again in doggy.
We cleaned up and I told her I'm going downstairs too to have a cigarette, I like to smoke after sex(not good, I know).
Once downstairs she gave me a kiss and left.
I would recommend her and I think 120 for 1h outcall is very good value for money, others are asking 100-120 for half hour.
When I will be in Birmingham again, she will be on my list, but I want to explore more after this long break.
 :hi:

Offline DevilTimed

Seems insanely good value for money. No extras for CIM and similar?

Is she pretty? I'm thinking "whats the catch" as she looks to have a great body.

Offline Iamforreal

No extras paid, 120 for everything, she is pretty enough for me, but this is subjective.

Offline Topgun1

No extras paid, 120 for everything, she is pretty enough for me, but this is subjective.

I’m sure she’s a good SP but, she looks a little ‘common’ for my taste. As you said OP “subjective.” :thumbsup:
Banned reason: previously banned - Cal55 - Alucard - bonatempora
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Milf Hunter

Seems insanely good value for money. No extras for CIM and similar?

Is she pretty? I'm thinking "whats the catch" as she looks to have a great body.

No catch. CIM or Facials included in hourly rate. I found her pretty and she’s got an insanely good ass. I had a great time with her and will revisit next time I’m in the Midlands.

Offline Brumish

I've just seen her on Twitter....be a bit careful as she has no regard to screenshotting and putting up punters phone numbers on there

Offline Iamforreal

I am not using Twitter...that's not very good from her  :dash: Thanks for letting us know

Online jay121

I am not using Twitter...that's not very good from her  :dash: Thanks for letting us know

Not seen her myself  but have seen her twitter, she obscures the numbers and its only people she deems to be timewasters and those she deems to ask silly questions/ be rude whose text messages make her feed
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 06:55:35 pm by jay121 »

Offline Brumish

Not seen her myself  but have seen her twitter, she obscures the numbers and its only people she deems to be timewasters and those she deems to ask silly questions/ be rude whose text messages make her feed

This isn't obscuring numbers in my opinion.
She only hid the last number which can easily be deduced.
I've actually scribbled in the pink....but all 10 numbers were visible.
You just can't be too careful. Another reason ensure everyone uses a burner.
Even if it is silly questions, the fact that she is prepared to publish identifiable digits makes it very risky for people who don't want their numbers associated with prossies

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 08:27:53 pm by Brumish »

Online jay121

On that one your right he must of pi$$ed her off... generallly the ones i have seen before are like this:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline badder

That's when she's not tweeting all about her fish  :sarcastic: