Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luly Brazil (TS) - Leicester Square. She’s amazing  (Read 13255 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5420904) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Peter Bolton

External Link/Members Only

Warning TS Review!

Hello. So this review will probably come with a bit of scepticism. I joined the site years ago, but don’t actually remember joining. I was doing the occasional punt way back when, but have then been in a long term relationship and I didn’t take risks.

I’m now single and for the past 6 months have had the TS itch to scratch. Years ago I had an hour with a TS, but it was not memorable, shit body and shit attitude, waste of my time. So I thought if I’m going to give this a proper go, do some homework. From what I could see, the best of the best are Luly and Sofia. So I did my research and found that Luly is in London. I arranged through WhatsApp and then rang when outside, she gave the code to the buzzer and I went up the stairs, no issues at all.

I picked Luly due to the good reviews and because of course I understand what she was, but I’m drawn to what she is now. Her pics and vids are accurate and when the door opened and I went in to Luly in her heels and black lingerie, she looked amazing. I gave the present in the bedroom and she went out to stash it, returning just seconds later.

In the punt itself, we were all over each other kissing and groping straight away. If I had any nerves, they had disappeared immediately. I was slightly taller at f5”10, and we rubbed against each other before Luly moved down to my cock and started licking and sucking away. She could deep throat pretty easily and I started wanking her to a….wow….Her cock is big, thick, and tasted amazing and clean. This was only the 2nd time with a cock for me and she just made me feel so chilled by being so laid back. It soon grew to around 8 inches, a shade bigger than me and we started wanking them together. It was a great sight. I was naturally more dominant and Luly responded perfectly to my motion. She then laid me on my back and asked if I wanted to be fucked. Oh well. Here goes! Before the punt I was convinced I’d say no, but such was the fun we were having it kind of felt natural to say yeah and go with it. Seems strange to type that now!

So I’d done no prep. But Luly gave me a little teasing and then slowly eased herself in to me. Obviously she has a big cock as I said but I tried to chill and after a minute of painful easing in….Luly started to fuck me properly. Not going to lie, after that minute, I loved it. Took around 3/4 of that big cock before I had to put my hands on her thighs and show her that was enough. She knew it perfectly from my hand movements and kept me hard by wanking me as we went.

We then spent about 30 mins taking turns to fuck each other in missionary and I fucked her cracking ass for 5 mins too. Luly was loving it too….I knew this because when I wash plowing away, I was wanking her big cock and she suddenly asked to swap places. So I lay on my back and Luly straddled me, calling me a white slut for her big black cock and she asked me where I wanted her cum. Like I said earlier I was in for the experience and I said all over me….and wow she delivered. All over my face, tongue and neck. Almost as much as some of her legendary loads. And it tasted lovely, I lapped it up and Luly wiped my face with her fingers and  spooned it in to me. I then returned the favour and gave her a real good fucking before cumming in her mouth. She lapped it up like I did. Brilliant.

We lay on the bed temporarily before Luky started stroking my cock, it never really went down. Luly gave me a deep blowjob, brilliant mouth technique and occasionally wanked it and slapped it on her tongue. In conclusion, I came twice, got fucked for the first time (both ways protected) and was so attracted to Luly. She a black babe with a big cock and quite frankly, I wish she would always stay in London because for a proper first TS experience, well I’d definitely go back.

Hope this makes up for the lack of posts and reviews ower the years, but as
I say I’ve only just got back in to this.
Cheers.

Offline Peter Bolton

I should have said, I paid 250 and was there for 1 hour

Offline A Decent Fist

Congrats on your first review. Nicely done, too. I’m tempted.   :)

Offline Hansthatdodishes

I am surprised u have never seen her DF - i have visited twice and both sessions were really good !

Offline foobarbaz

I am surprised u have never seen her DF - i have visited twice and both sessions were really good !
Indeed... I never revied her because her because I met her outside of work, but she is incredible in my humble opinion.

Offline ptt67

Luly  does seem to consistently offer a high level of service and deserves the praise she receives on here. I would be tempted to sample myself but I have always been put off by the thickness of her mid section...if she had a smaller waist I’d be there in a flash!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 07:00:39 pm by ptt67 »

Offline foobarbaz

Luly  does seem to consistently offer a high level of service and deserves the praise she receives on here. I would be tempted to sample myself but I have always been put off by the thickness of her mid section...if she had a smaller waist I’d be there in a flash!

I hear you and have to agree; fortunately her boobs and derrière compensate a bit in my humble opinion but I can see why she might not appeal some.

Offline smoothGuy

Very tempted - is she straight forward to deal with and is she OK to cum or is it one of those '£50' '£100' more etc ?

Offline foobarbaz

I found her to be a very straight forward/no bullshit type of person but that wasn't in a "professional" asset unfortunately; yet I don't see why she would behave differently on the job.

In my experience I think that with her you get what you give, I hope that helps.