Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Simone Sinclaire - Durham  (Read 1947 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5815194) (20 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Jamessn

External Link/Members Only

Happened a few weeks ago.

I’ve been struggling to get appts anywhere, outside of my two regulars and they aren’t available often enough. So It’s been some time since I’ve taken the plunge outside of my regulars. I’m pretty choosey and Simone seemed to fit very well for my likes. Messaged on AW and got rapid reply, date and time fixed easily, excellent. £140 for the hour, a bit expensive but if I’m happy then it’s worth it.

Found the location simple enough, good directions, answered door immediately. I hate being left knocking  as seems to happen often.

Let in, I liked what I saw very much, wearing a dress. Quite pretty and attractive.  Passed over the notes and into some great full on kissing, dress came off and was wearing nice lingerie, stocking and suspenders, which I love and attracted me on her profile . Round one was OWO, 69 and a cowgirl finish; it was terrific. I was very happy so far.

Now some cuddling and chat which was nice, but despite hints and trying and despite 25 mins left, round 2 wasn’t on offer, seems to be one round only. I’m not the insistent type, I’m not going to force the issue.

If round 2 went ahead, even if not completed, that’s still great fun, it then would be a positive. I enjoyed the first half very much, not the second, hence the neutral.

So ok for 30 mins, but not for £80, sorry not for me.

It’s a shame

Offline Festa

I have seen her few times. Consistent performer for a one shot guy though.

Offline JasonsAllRound

Sounds like robbery if she only gave you just over half the time.