Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deep Throat Delights - Linslade  (Read 1713 times)

17 review(s) for Deep Throat Delights (15 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline mrpunterton

External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £140.

Comms:  As mentioned in previous reviews everything is via text.  Her instructions are very specific to the point it's like you are on some kind of undercover mission.  She requests you bring a tape measure or laptop to give the impression you are some kind of tradesperson.

Location:  Flat above some shops, easy to find, she tells you exactly where to park.

Sp:  Nice enough lady, looked okay in the requested outfit.  However she is old, I'd guess around 65. Has had an obvious facelift and fillers, she may have been hot 25 years ago. Once outfit was off you can see she has had breast work but the bad kind where with a long vertical scare running on both breast theasts. She has rececenly had a hearing implant and is a bit loud, I think she may be originally from east london but maybe the accent is just a side effect of the deafness.

Session:  Yes she can DT, however her technique is more of a sword swoller.  Her BJ is very wet and lots of spitting, which is n't my thing.  Due to her age she cant stay in positions for long, I think her favourite position is lying down on the bed with her head on the end as it does n't put much stress on body.  Facefucking had to be very gentle as not to knock off the reciever for her implant.  The session consisted of her telling me what position she was going to get into and what to do and not to do, I did try missionary but after about 10 minutes she said she was getting cramp and went back to oral which is what she focuses on.  I did eventually CIM at the end of the hour, cleaned up and went on my way.

Conclussion:  I'm probably going to get lots of flack for this review considering I made the booking based on the previous positive reviews here but to be honest this lady was just too old (for me). She has since put up a new picture on her profile where you can see the loose skin around her arms which had I seen I would not have booked. 

From a pure VFM point of view the for me it would be a negative. Techically she does what she says she does and was nice enough hence the neutral but personally I have had better DT/Facefucking and even with todays inflated prices can get a better BJ (IMO) for less money but as usual YMMV.

Offline funlovingguy

i think you need a standby ambulance to even drill her and with all the medical conditions you have got out safe  :scare: :scare:

Offline mrpunterton

I did n't even include all the conditions she told me about just in case she was reading this and I identified myself.

I've seen some very good condition SPs who were in their late 50's (one of which I would consider best ever punts I've had) but how anyone would think she is 53 is beyond me.  I will have to stick to my +10 years rule to AW ages.

Offline dynatron

yes she is well past her sell/best before date and her pics on the other site are at least 25 years old-be warned

Offline Bloodymary

Saw her a few times a few years ago and was quite good fun but she’s definitely past sale by date.  Tried to book her after Covid and she was crazy regarding seeing proof of vaccinations etc - totally crazy behaviour and put me off ever trying again 

Offline DouglasReynholm

That's funny about the laptop/tape measure. She just told me exactly where to park. She's had a hearing implant for years. Yes that makes sense about COVID, she's always been very very professional.

Not sure if she's 65, 60 maybe but I haven't seen her for a few years. I'd see her again for a DT session - if it was free. You have to admire her for carrying on working at her age. Well, admire's the wrong word, but...

Online advent2016

She's still in my top 5 BJ HL
You're right about her passive face fucking head hanging over the bed.